Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » We are never going to make it and will end up screaming into an unknown future and there is nothing we can do about it it is all over?

We are never going to make it and will end up screaming into an unknown future and there is nothing we can do about it it is all over?

Posted - July 23, 2022

Responses

Well........apparently!
      July 23, 2022 2:04 PM MDT

It's too bad we can't die forever!:):)
      July 23, 2022 2:11 PM MDT

Too late, my future is now, what little there is left of it.  The years I had excellent mobility and good health are gone.  The missed years I could have spent with someone instead of alone are also gone.  Missed fun we could have had together, like working on art projects.  We would have made a good team and created some really special things that would have lived on after we both are gone. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at July 24, 2022 5:56 AM MDT
      July 23, 2022 3:17 PM MDT

We do know that global warming has arrived and is increasing.
    We know that catastrophic weather events will occur more frequently and less predictably.
    We know that we are too late to prevent it, but not too late to mitigate it if we start acting immediately.
    We know we need radical change on the same scales as the agrarian, industrial and computer revolutions.
    And we know we do have the technological means to achieve it.
    Big business has started to change because it realises the economic imperative.
    Many individuals have begun to shift their domestic behaviours.
    The biggest problem at the moment is getting more serious global commitments for all countries to cooperate.
      July 23, 2022 11:36 PM MDT

There is so much behind the scene things happening the average person does not know about.  We are just along for the ride, unable to make any changes.  We are a voice crying in the wilderness but no one is listening.
      July 24, 2022 10:48 AM MDT