Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Are there any feuds going on in your area?

Are there any feuds going on in your area?

A week ago the Ravens moved into the Crows territory and started a verbal attack. I am stuck in the middle and I don't want to pick sides but if I do I will pick the crows because it is their territory and the ravens have been giving some cheap shoots to the crows - things like your mama gives it up to peacocks. Today the feud moved to the next level and the ravens and the crows started physical attacks - flying around and chasing each other. Cheers!

Posted - August 16, 2022

Responses

Ravens are like donald trump - they strut around demanding attention, but when called out they fly away.
    Crows are like congress - they amass in a area and cackle to no end, but never really do anything.  

The only feud going on around here is the longstanding state versus environmentalist feud.  The state wants to spray to control mosquitoes,saying they carry deadly diseases. 
    The environmentalists want to save mosquitoes, claiming they're an endangered species.    
    (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - SMACK!  Well, there's one less now.)
      August 16, 2022 11:29 AM MDT

Seeing ravens is new to me but I am starting to see that they are a lot like Trump. The ravens have been strutting their stuff for a week and it is already starting to look like the crows will easily kick the ravens butts (if in fact ravens do have butts). Not sure if you can compare crows with congress because crows are highly intelligent. I don't know about in your neck of the woods but here mosquitoes certainly aren't a endangered species but they certainly a part of the food chain. I try to control the mosquitoes around here by not giving then places to breed like standing water. Cheers!
      August 16, 2022 12:12 PM MDT

Yeah, your right.  There's no intelligence in congress.  (sorry crows)

I was being facetious with the mosquitoes.  However, this is california; some of the environmental policies we have here are ridiculous.
      August 16, 2022 3:05 PM MDT

We have numerous gangs in 'da hood' here. Murders are common, as are revenge shootings.
      August 16, 2022 1:11 PM MDT

Looks like the feud between the ravens and the crows is over because I haven't seen a raven in the hood in a couple of days. I think the reason the crows won was because of a brains over brawn thing plus a bit of loyalty between their species. Not sure about this but it seemed like the crows brought in crows from Parksville and Qualacum Beach. Cheers! 
      August 24, 2022 8:36 AM MDT