Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why did the onscreen format of AnswerMug just change on my device? Has it changed on yours also?

Why did the onscreen format of AnswerMug just change on my device? Has it changed on yours also?

I don’t have a screenshot of how it usually looks for comparison, but here’s how it looks now:

:(

Posted - October 10, 2022

Responses

Hey, we were due some kind of shakeup. Thanks for going through the trouble, though.
      October 18, 2022 5:51 PM MDT

Is something wrong here or did I smoke too much?

October 13, 2022 11:17 PM MDT

Yes and yes.
      October 14, 2022 8:48 AM MDT

I never thought I could do that. I've been smoking marijuana since January of 1970, and now I finally smoked too much. It took me long enough, huh.  
      October 19, 2022 2:55 AM MDT

WTF is this bullshit crappola? The power that be is taking their own sweet time fixing this website and I got lucky getting this answer out there. Otherwise, this site is unusable. One week and counting you sum b**h!!!
      October 14, 2022 12:38 PM MDT

Whaddya want for nothing?  Your money back?
      October 14, 2022 12:47 PM MDT

Perhaps speak to your on again off again BF ask him sweetly to fix the errors.  He will do anything for you.  Yes I'm jealous.  
      October 14, 2022 6:29 PM MDT

(This is your big chance: she and I are off again right now, even though she’s begging me to take her back. I get that a lot, though.)

~

This post was edited by Randy D at October 18, 2022 9:55 PM MDT
      October 14, 2022 6:53 PM MDT

It is a deliberate, diversionary tactic which didn't work. 
      October 14, 2022 4:17 PM MDT

I'd fix it myself, but... y'know. I already tried Ctrl+Z so that's it from me.
      October 14, 2022 5:05 PM MDT

It's back to normal now, but we didn't need a screenshot anyway.
      October 18, 2022 12:58 PM MDT

As often happens with glitches and bugs on computers and computer-generated interfaces, not every end user sees the same foul-up, some might not be effected by it at all. There is also the possibility or probability that a certain aspect of a glitch is worse with some end users than with others, or that a glitch hits some end users later than it hits others. 

The purpose for posting a screenshot is to give a visual aid to accompany the question just in case others were experiencing the same or similar problems they could see exactly to what I was referring. Furthermore, if others were not experiencing any changes or problems whatsoever and they read my post, the graphic shows what I mean, leaving less ambiguity about it.

You are perfectly entitled to the silly notion that “we” didn’t need the screenshot, but in reality, you are speaking for yourself. I do not take exception to you expressing yourself, that is your right, I merely provide this rebuttal in staunch disagreement with your stance. There may have been other members who were either not chagrined at all by it (as you were), or for whom it served any of the purposes outlined in my first paragraph here.  A little loose with that “we”.

October 19, 2022 7:26 AM MDT

You said you didn't have a screenshot of how it usually looks. We all know how it usually looks, which is why I replied that we didn't need a screenshot.
      October 19, 2022 8:44 AM MDT

It was all part of the trick.
      October 18, 2022 3:10 PM MDT