Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Imagine you’ve decided to get a tattoo* of an identification card somewhere on your body. Which card and which body part?

Imagine you’ve decided to get a tattoo* of an identification card somewhere on your body. Which card and which body part?

*I am not a fan of tattoos, I do not have any, nor do I have plans of ever getting any. This question is just for fun, joking around, etc. If you also are anti-tattoo as am I, please just play along for the sake of answering in the spirit of fun.

Were I to do this, it would probably be that of a Sandwich Fanatic.
~

Posted - October 11, 2022

Responses

• How can a tattoo of an identification card somewhere on the body go wrong?

October 11, 2022 10:30 PM MDT

Er, um, would you happen to have her contact information? (I’m asking for a friend.)
    ~

This post was edited by Randy D at October 18, 2022 2:43 PM MDT
      October 11, 2022 10:35 PM MDT

I would have your driver's license tattooed on my shoulder.  That way, if  I am ever found unresponsive in a basement room, the authorities will know who to look for. 
      October 14, 2022 12:58 PM MDT

Randolph D in the Interrogation Room: “I was framed, Detective. I was truly framed. Grrrrrrr.”

:(

October 14, 2022 5:18 PM MDT

Randolph D in the Interrogation Room: “Unresponsive? Why, that’s ridiculous, Detective! Listen, there’s a simple explanation for all of this, I can clear it all up in a flash! She and I are in an intimate relationship, you see, a steamy hot torrid love affair type relationship, and she’s heavily into role-play. If it seemed like unresponsiveness, it’s just that she’s a wonderful actress, and absolutely refuses to get out of role for any reason! The drivers license tattoo affirms her dedication to me, but we’re into the theatrics, really we are. She’s even concocted an entire fantasy world that has her living apart from me in some snazzy condo in Minneapolis and filing repetitive restraining orders against me. If she didn’t love me so much, it might look as if all that other stuff indicates a problem, but she and I are doing just fine. I am free to leave now, correct?”

October 14, 2022 5:29 PM MDT

This, but with my pic and name etc. My left shoulder. I already have a tat on the right one.

This post was edited by Element 99 at October 18, 2022 6:12 PM MDT
      October 18, 2022 2:44 PM MDT