Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » What’s the worst sandwich-related thing that has ever happened to you?

What’s the worst sandwich-related thing that has ever happened to you?

~

Posted - December 4, 2022

Responses

Food poisoning. 
      December 4, 2022 8:43 AM MST

• My last food poisoning was from a BLT. I bought the tomatoes from the same market as my neighbour. He made tomato bisque. We were both sick for a couple of days.
      December 4, 2022 8:30 PM MST

Bummer! 

Could have been the tomatoes on my veggie burger that did it to me, I guess. I've never been that ill from food poisoning before. It was bad. 

December 4, 2022 8:40 PM MST

• I stayed on the floor all night. I moved onto the couch the next morning. I heard my neighbour's pain from across the hall.
      December 4, 2022 8:42 PM MST

No Miracle Whip.
      December 4, 2022 9:15 AM MST

Mercury poisoning (too many tuna sandwiches).
      December 4, 2022 9:45 AM MST

I turned my back and the dog ate it 

December 4, 2022 12:27 PM MST

Ruh Roh.
      December 5, 2022 7:18 PM MST

Zoinks!
      December 6, 2022 2:10 PM MST

While a friend and I were out serving complaints, years ago,  she decided that since it was my birthday she would take me to her favorite place to get a burrito.  I thought coool.   We had to go up to a glass counter, sort of like a Subway Shop, to order and get our food.  The guy who was to be my chef picked up a large tortilla and place in a steamer then stretched it to an abnormal size.  He then started asking me my choices for ingredients.  This was a first but I told him beans, cheese, sour cream.  He put some of each on the tortilla then added a huge scoop or rice which had me a little confused/concerned.  But I was not being negative at this point.  That changed when he folded the burrito like he was wrapping a gift.  He was losing me now.  BUT when he starting smooshing and forming my burrito into a square I thought I was going to burst.  But I didn't.  This was a gift from my friend.  We sat down to eat and I carefully opened my huge thing with a fork and ate some of cheesy beans which were tasty.  She asked and I truthfully said that I just can't eat food that has been messed around with like this.  We still laugh about this and she still likes that place!   I actually had one other invite to go to that place to which I replied a strong no, thank you. 
      December 4, 2022 3:38 PM MST

But that’s not sandwich related. Randy didn’t ask about burritos.
      December 4, 2022 9:03 PM MST

Burritos are sandwiches in my world. 
      December 5, 2022 7:15 PM MST

•   December 4, 2022 8:34 PM MST

The scene in Annie Hall in which they go to the illustrious Carnegie Deli and Annie orders corned beef with mayonnaise on white bread. Disgusting and scary.
      December 4, 2022 9:07 PM MST