Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How did I miss this one?

How did I miss this one?

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/138857/have-you-ever-considered-or-thought-about-moving-to-a-foreign-co/view/page/1
I enjoyed reading all of your contributions (except perhaps that grim photo of a staircase)! 

Posted - February 20, 2023

Responses

I missed it, too, and I moved there.  :)
      February 20, 2023 9:33 AM MST

I don't think I would move to any foreign place, I haven't really saw any of that in reality.
      March 6, 2023 12:52 PM MST

You really need to see it in person to appreciate its quaint attributes. I’ll tell you what I can do: just drop by and I’ll lead you on an exclusive tour. (((Don’t mention to anyone that you’re visiting the Randall Ranch, and purely out of curiosity, how are your sandwich-making skills?)))

~

May 7, 2023 4:25 PM MDT

Well Randy, I never thought I'd ever say this but after a depressing weekend around the Mug, I was actually glad to see your post. I'm still disgusted by your whole sub-basement lifestyle and modern version of slavery, etc., etc. But it turned out to be one of the more positive posts in days. And, no, I don't want a tour and I always make sandwiches with mayo. It cheered me considerably that you're still trying to make it work (before the authorities catch up with you).

Thanks a bunch!!
      May 7, 2023 5:16 PM MDT

Mayo? That’s like kryptonite to me! Why do I get the impression that you’re not working as hard on this relationship as I am? Grrrrrrr.

~

May 7, 2023 6:10 PM MDT

Slavery, schmavery!  You’ve got it all wrong, these are community service workshops that I set up to provide an outlet for adventurous and ambitious types who want to give of themselves for the greater good of mankind (Randykind, really, but we’re truly splitting hairs. Try to stay on topic.) So they voluntarily slap together a sammich or two every few minutes, who’s to complain?

~

May 7, 2023 6:26 PM MDT

Are you trying to convince me that filthy, moldy staircase leads to this fancy parlor? Do you really think that I'm buying into that scene? I'm as old as that photo. 

Granny Whack Series: Tourist carrying chihuahua
      May 7, 2023 8:23 PM MDT

It’s just a question of poor lighting in the hallway. I’ll speak with the electrician in the morning. (Cough, cough.)

~

May 7, 2023 9:10 PM MDT

I think this does remind me about I was telling you about the Grandma guessing from that other thread!
      June 20, 2023 4:34 PM MDT