Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Would you as a Boomer like to see some get over revenge on the younger crowd for shoving us into unfathomable technology craziness despair?

Would you as a Boomer like to see some get over revenge on the younger crowd for shoving us into unfathomable technology craziness despair?

Greta Thunberg..Get lost! Everybody is not using their brain but an extension thereof in their hand and not caring a dime about you!

Posted - February 24, 2023

Responses

And? Revenge is poison to your soul and spirit.  It will chip away at your heart until you become someone else. Don't take that first step, it leads to darkness, as does jealously and greed. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at February 24, 2023 7:42 PM MST
      February 24, 2023 6:20 PM MST

I know anger will kill you by some released toxic chemical they say. Everything is extremely stultifying to my previous known freedims because of some weird sickness and I can't think straight. Afflicted by cryptic statements from people as well and dealing with sickness too. Might be pneumonia if not covid again. Always expect the unexpected. Why can't I ever us bidge or never ever use bassard again. Taboo today.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 25, 2023 3:42 AM MST
      February 24, 2023 7:44 PM MST

Cryptic statements from people, that is unusual?  Are you reading between the lines or all of them?
      February 25, 2023 3:44 AM MST

Ill describe. First off, a lone boy in the family. Second, has used the derivative effing hippies like a form of hate over again. He thinks marijuana is bad bad bad. He is accused of paedophilia so he says and that is a little nightmare but he still asks for it. He drives and pollutes constantly. He thinks Biden is a criminal. He plays chess with me and thinks I need tips He attacks my talk department too fast full of chit and vinegar. He is an Old Testament church goer who does not read books nor listen to rock music much. Does not like movies or rock concerts. Done!? I still need him because I am part self destructive psycho from 1960. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 25, 2023 8:34 AM MST
      February 25, 2023 4:11 AM MST

Time to....https://www.youtube.com/shorts/       https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5-cxM0CQIWA

Let it go an move on. He doesn't have to be a part of your life anymore, break free, I did, you can as well.  Don't deny the goodness in yourself, embrace it and watch it grow. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at February 25, 2023 8:54 AM MST
      February 25, 2023 8:34 AM MST

I will Honeydew. He can't tell me who I am not and try as too my "too nice guy emotional manipulation" to try tell me who I am. 29 year olds should not be asking 18 years old for a drink after work. He tried to tell me I am a previous priest and I blew up in the car and yelled let me out! Another churchgoer was there and told him no. "You can't force him into it it that's not the way our church works." The effeminate guy came in the kitchen singing again. Talks to himself 24/7. I had to go no way all the time. I can't DO that! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 25, 2023 11:37 AM MST
      February 25, 2023 9:59 AM MST

Good for you, don't look back, there is nothing there, I'm rooting for you. If you are always looking in the rear view mirror you can't see where you are going.  This is what life has taught me. 
      February 25, 2023 11:39 AM MST

I just learned from a roommate who was talking on the phone and he said everybody thinks different do you know what I mean? That includes not forcing someone to believe the way you think. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 25, 2023 12:01 PM MST
      February 25, 2023 11:44 AM MST

Everyone is different for sure, each of us are responsible with who we are and become.  We each choose our own path.  We all continually face many crossroads in life; should I go to the right or left. Our inner value system makes those choices for us, but we can always change that to something better than we have done before.  We alone set the standard, I try to make better choices daily and raise the bar for myself, but that's just me, a work that is never done. 
      February 25, 2023 12:13 PM MST

Some of us Boomers do experience difficulties with IT, apps and learning how to use them.

But we don't need to fathom it (i.e., deeply sound out and understand its inner workings)
    in order to be able to use it.

Once one has learned the commands and sequences by rote (repetition), using any app is as simple as switching an electric light on or off.

Even though the social pressures from govt, family, friends and community can be very strong,
    nobody actually imposes phones or computers on us.
    Options still exist everywhere for people to communicate via landline, fax, post and in person.
    Rather, we choose to hook into the electricity grid, buy a modem and computer or a mobile phone, sign a contract with a service provider, and connect ourselves to the Net. No one beat us, threatened us with a gun or any other kind of coercion.

There's no point in blaming younger generations for anything, least of all their luck in growing up as digital natives, able to surf with computers or cells as easily as they breathe. Certainly no justifiable cause for wanting revenge.

There is no one to blame but ourselves if we sometimes find some aspects of it frustrating - and especially if we refuse to seek help for anything that seems too difficult. There's ample help constantly on tap.

If unfathomable craziness or despair arises, it is from inside the mind-brain of the one who experiences it,
    and thus it is only oneself who can cure it, starting with attention to the five bodily senses.
    Breathe deep and long. Relax.
    Sanity and joy will eventually return.

February 25, 2023 12:44 AM MST

Yes correct. Barring PTSD and prone to drug abuse. Hey but they take a point out to bash Boomers verbally or I am just unlucky enough to hear it a couple of times. They notice. Hey! It sounds like a movie doesn't it. They Notice Badly. And when in pairs, couples can be cruel little motherfuggers for nothing! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 25, 2023 4:20 AM MST
      February 25, 2023 4:18 AM MST