Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » May I share this hair of a scare with all you doubters out thare about climate catastrofare 'mare?

May I share this hair of a scare with all you doubters out thare about climate catastrofare 'mare?

Gun violence, as well as other types of violence, such as road rage, is known to worsen in the summer. Warmer temperatures increase the body’s stress hormones in the nervous system, which may heighten violent impulses. 

Posted - February 26, 2023

Responses

I do not think it is because of "stress" from the heat. But rather that in the warmer months more people are outside in larger groups creating more opportunities for disagreements.  
    When it is cold people tend to stay indoors. 
      February 26, 2023 8:21 AM MST

No science. Fear of science. The truth hurts. Sorry.
      February 26, 2023 9:44 AM MST

I have no fear of science.
    Science does not support man made carbon caused global warming. 

This post was edited by my2cents at February 26, 2023 3:13 PM MST
      February 26, 2023 10:34 AM MST

These appear to be data from 2004, reinterpreted by someone (Joseph Toomey) who doesn't seem to be as much of a reputable geologist as Richard Blane Alley (who gives lectures about how carbon affects climate change). In fact, it looks like he intentionally repurposed R.B. Alley's work while trying to make it less obvious.
      February 26, 2023 3:54 PM MST

If it is, as drastic as the climate alarmist claim, then they would not fly their private planes to the climate conventions.  
    Machines that only produce CO2 would not be allowed to be purchased....etc. 

February 27, 2023 7:35 PM MST

Not too long ago, climate change was quite widely treated as though it wasn't real; nowadays, it's real but not the fault of what we're doing to the oceans, the rainforests, or the air. To me, it seems like common sense that all our obvious pollution has consequences. 

I do agree with your point on hypocrisy. It is by far the rich who pollute the most.
      February 28, 2023 5:10 PM MST

I absolutely agree we should not be polluting. 

I just do not believe the carbon humans produce is as influential as they claim. The most common greenhouse gas is not carbon...is it water vapor. 
      March 1, 2023 7:07 AM MST