Discussion » Questions » Education » Anybody want to start another academic quizzes/challenges here?

Anybody want to start another academic quizzes/challenges here?

Anybody who joins here to work on the work problems that I will give out, may have to respond frequently or periodically, because each of the work problems I will give-out will have due date on each ones.
But you can set me some other rules on some of how you want the work problems to go-then type that here.
But it will start with basic subjects & may start easy first.
Then you'll get points for each ones you get right, & will tell you what happens if get any wrong or overdue of any work problems.

Posted - February 27, 2023

Responses

Why?
      March 1, 2023 7:01 AM MST

For the halibut.
      March 1, 2023 8:41 AM MST

Go fish.
      March 1, 2023 10:53 AM MST

Danny, I don't think people are going to play school with  you here.  I know I'm not.  Don't be offended.
      March 1, 2023 4:21 PM MST

I will tell you that-I do some work books at home-after I get them from a book store(Barnes & Nobles), as like I did some of puzzle magazine like cross words, word search-start from that. So I may would do some quiz pages here & see how many pages I would get done in a certain time-of each correct answers I try putting for those!

I may show you some pictures of work pages to show which exactly the ones that I'm doing(?)
      March 1, 2023 5:05 PM MST

Not completely just school work put here, this may have a little bit of scoring game in this too (don't know if would be as 'little bit game show'-to it)
      March 1, 2023 5:07 PM MST

Don't know how frequent the other members will be active here-?
      March 1, 2023 5:11 PM MST

Is there a music trivia category? 
      March 4, 2023 3:29 PM MST

This is a 'Worksheet thread' that's put right here.
    If you want to do work pages, I may give you many of them to do here!
      March 4, 2023 4:56 PM MST

I don’t want math or grammar or anything that’s not fun. 
      March 4, 2023 4:59 PM MST

Have I typed replies to you before?
    If you did I would guess your name.
    This is the thread that I do most of this stuff here.-More basic of that in this now.
    I'm not really a music player, You may have to get another open thread, or can ask other AM members about which kinds of Music Trivia that You may want to do.
      March 4, 2023 6:03 PM MST

I use the screen name Jaimie usually, but change it up often. If you can guess my real name I’ll give you seven hundred and eighty two points. 
      March 4, 2023 6:09 PM MST

I don't know if I will get any of name right(Okay if got it wrong, then what after that?), what to lose-that I will just try guess one for just once-
    - "Jaimie"?
      March 5, 2023 6:26 AM MST

I will see if I might think of something for this one-I will see if I can do research of other pages in Google for this request.-
      March 4, 2023 6:05 PM MST

Okay :) 
      March 4, 2023 6:09 PM MST

Maybe try opening-up this one here:

Include the specific keyword to search with

Then a certain Trivia Music play site to click to here, & scroll down from this music page to see what other play direction information to find in that with:
    Don't know if it's really any good, as I didn't try any of these myself:

And how you'll like this one?
      March 4, 2023 6:29 PM MST

I don't like that. I wanted music questions here, no a link. 
      March 4, 2023 6:39 PM MST

Okay, best of luck to you ;) 
      March 4, 2023 6:40 PM MST

Okay, I will make-out the questions related to the songs I have listened through & type them right here?
    How does that sound? Great?:)
      March 5, 2023 6:19 AM MST

Then what I will do, is I listen to the other songs from the radio, then recite the words I was listening from each songs I will hear, then I will make them into some other interesting songs questions out of those, or I may look up other song lyric information site, then I will type these song questions here to you-
    How's this idea?
      March 5, 2023 6:23 AM MST

Do you know if you can get Livvie back here soon?
    I have some other immediate replies to her, & I will like to type to her now; I will tell you what it's for & why it's that-later!
      March 5, 2023 9:44 AM MST

I had set a thread for them including you to type in your question-so I still answer the question you have even that I didn't move into their Discussion Thread(yet), well I might sometime go to your thread too & answer your question in that too-just if I have more time, after I finish looking & typing in my thread.
    "I may guess posting a thread for the questions may not really help or do much" - Every Discussion Thread gets filled-up really long after they each post several replies-
    Isn't that's true?
      March 5, 2023 2:35 PM MST

Jaimie-here's one:
    This one is not multiple choice music question, this be more closely related to just fill in blank of a word music question:
    1   What name of song that have a disco ball spinning in it?

You can get me to put multiple choices to this, or you can have me to swipe to different music question if you may not like this music question, or to a different form of a music question here.
    & You'll will get a point for each of any music question that you get right okay?
      March 6, 2023 1:35 PM MST

Wrecking Ball, Miley Cyrus. What do I win?
      March 10, 2023 1:55 PM MST

I just played the YouTube song video of it & that's how I will correct yours-'NO', I didn't see any of what would be the disco ball shown from it, that was just a wrecking ball-knocking down bricks & stuff that I just saw from it, so I guess this would be-WRONG!
    See about that next song question- This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 10, 2023 3:08 PM MST
      March 10, 2023 2:27 PM MST