Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Do any of you have trouble with the Minneapolis Dept of building permits assisting you when searching for someone there, or is it just me?

Do any of you have trouble with the Minneapolis Dept of building permits assisting you when searching for someone there, or is it just me?

~

Posted - March 23, 2023

Responses

The building inspectors don't inspect buildings for the presence of individuals. They do check for the presence of pests, and all of them have your photo for reference. 
      March 23, 2023 11:06 AM MDT

I contacted their office for information about certain structures such as single-family homes, duplexes, triplexes, apartment buildings, condos, etc. Permits have to be requested and approved by them in order for buildings to be erected, so they are a source that might be useful to individuals who are conducting research in relation to that type of thing. I didn’t mean I wanted them to do the actual searching.
    ~

March 24, 2023 9:04 AM MDT

I don't search for anyone.  It's a waste of time being led down the primrose path of misinformation.  People who care about me have my email and phone number.  If they want to contact me it just takes a matter of seconds. I also accept cards and letters via the U.S. mail. I've been waiting for almost 17 years to hear from someone and quit frankly, I'm tired of waiting.  Not even serious issues that need to be discussed have brought him out of hiding. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at March 24, 2023 7:59 PM MDT
      March 23, 2023 2:46 PM MDT

OK. Do you really want to put that much effort into your crime? Get a job at the Minneapolis Building Dept.

https://www.minneapolismn.gov/government/jobs/
    There's even a video of Marge in Waste Management you'll probably like.

Of course all of us on this site can be witnesses against you at your stalking trial.
      March 24, 2023 7:03 PM MDT

No, why?  They approved all three of my applications to build new factories.

Approved:

Approved:

Approved:

March 24, 2023 7:59 PM MDT

Grrrrrrrr.
      March 25, 2023 12:42 AM MDT