Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Donald Trump his own worst enemy?

Is Donald Trump his own worst enemy?

I resonantly watch a interview between Sean Hannity and Donald Trump. Hannity asked Trump about the new mar - a - logo security video the FBI claims they have of Trump looking through a  box of classified documents after they were subpoenaed and Trump said - well I could do that. Hannity said - well you could but I know you wouldn't do that and Trump said - I could do that and I did do that. I figure by Trump saying that he went from the frying pan to the fire. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 8, 2023

Responses

I do hope he hangs himself.
      April 8, 2023 10:06 AM MDT

Yes.  He won't (can't) shut his mouth, loves to brag about himself (mostly untrue), speaks without thinking, constantly lies, is self-deluded, and paranoid.
      April 8, 2023 10:09 AM MDT

I saw that video, it was pretty funny when Hannity tried to change the subject and Trump just kept going. I don't know if it's stupidity or arrogance, but hopefully it will catch up with him one day.
      April 8, 2023 10:16 AM MDT

Yeah getting caught doing a crime and then bragging about it on National TV is pretty stupid. But I think his  arrogance will be his road to ruin. Cheers and happy weekend
      April 8, 2023 1:22 PM MDT

I hope that day comes sooner rather than later.
      April 8, 2023 3:28 PM MDT

Am I watching the right video? Did Trump really say "I call it a fairy tale because everything's a fairy tale. That's how Pocahontas got started."

This is part of a description he believes that shows Bernie Sanders is a Communist because in 1988, as Mayor of Burlington, VT (newly married to wife Jane) Sanders took a honeymoon trip to "Russia" (at the time was known as the Soviet Union). Trump must have seen part of a video filmed on that trip that was made for a Vermont government access channel.

This (and more) was in response to Hannity's question about what comes to mind "when I throw out the name Joe Biden?". Much of the description I couldn't really follow. It made no sense.

You can't make this stuff up.

April 8, 2023 6:57 PM MDT

I have to laugh when Republicans claim that Biden has dementia.  I suppose they haven't been listening to their idol.  
      April 9, 2023 9:54 AM MDT

You can't make this stuff up!!
      April 9, 2023 11:55 AM MDT

No, you can't. :)
      April 9, 2023 1:01 PM MDT

William Barr  thinks Trump is his own worst enemy. Yesterday he said - “he has a penchant for engaging in reckless and self-destructive behavior” and is facing a serious threat of a federal indictment over his handling of classified documents and his supporters’ deadly January 6 attack on the US Capitol. He also said -  “he dug himself a hole on the documents, and also on the January 6 stuff so it doesn’t surprise me that he has all these legal problems.” Cheers!
      April 10, 2023 7:19 AM MDT

Maybe if Barr hadn't enabled Trump back in the day, Trump wouldn't have grown so reckless. Someone is trying to cover himself.
      April 10, 2023 8:47 AM MDT

Someone should have checked Trump long before Barr came into the picture.  I live in NYC and I know about him from way back.  He wasn't any different then.
      April 10, 2023 9:35 AM MDT