Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would you want a half eating pizza slice from Donald Trump?

Would you want a half eating pizza slice from Donald Trump?

Trump made a surprise stop at Downtown House of Pizza in Fort Myers, Florida, on Friday night. He was caring a pizza box and holding a slice of pizza. He said -"Does anybody want a piece that I've eaten?" then he took a bite from the slice. But even for Trump's adoring supporters, the invitation was too much, and they replied "No!" in unison. Bet that really hurt Trumps feelings because he probably figured everyone would fight over it. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 28, 2023

Responses

He likely just remembered it had been discussed before so he brought it up....it is called "brain storming", you simply through out ideas and it could be something that makes someone else think of something that could work.   
      May 1, 2023 9:48 AM MDT

I didn't want to overdo it. :)
      May 1, 2023 1:34 PM MDT

I understand it is easy to go overboard talking about how foolish Trump looks or acts. Like you could of said that once Trump said that during the American Revolutionary War the Yanks destroyed all of the British airports. Cheers!
      May 1, 2023 2:29 PM MDT

How is that any different from Biden claiming FDR went television in 1929?
      May 1, 2023 6:10 PM MDT

I guess a difference would be decades and a century. The American Revolutionary War was 1775 – 1783 which was over a hundred of years before there were airports. FDR was president in the early 1930s which was only 20 years or so before TV. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 1, 2023 9:56 PM MDT
      May 1, 2023 6:37 PM MDT

Roosevelt was NOT Pres at the time and TVS were not a household item either. It is the exact same type of error as the airports.   
      May 2, 2023 5:43 AM MDT

Well Trump once claimed that he knew more about science than anybody because he had a uncle that was a scientist so science was in his genes. So while Trump was brain storming why didn't the scientist in him tell him that nuking a hurricane would be a crazy and dangerous idea? Cheers!
      May 1, 2023 10:24 AM MDT

For the same reason that the scientist in him didn't realize that a bleach IV wouldn't cure Covid.
      May 1, 2023 1:35 PM MDT

He did not say that.....
      May 2, 2023 5:56 AM MDT

"Here's the official White House transcript of Trump's remarks (emphasis added):

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We'll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's — that's pretty powerful."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/

May 2, 2023 6:16 AM MDT

Read the first part...he is talking about medically testing different things...

.something we can do.... USE MEDICAL DOCTORS.....it sounds interesting to me. ....

then goes back to the light being interesting...

As with everything context matters....he was talking about testing different things that had shown promise in killing the virus. He never told people to inject anything....as you just showed. 
      May 3, 2023 7:29 AM MDT