Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have you ever made the national news? If not, why not?

Have you ever made the national news? If not, why not?

[~]

Posted - May 26, 2023

Responses

No.  Because I have morals and I'm not stupid.  
      May 26, 2023 10:01 AM MDT

No. I never do anything that would interest the nation. If that ever happens, I hope it's for something brave or humanitarian.
      May 26, 2023 7:06 PM MDT

Breaking news on every channel, bold headline on every front page in the nation: “New York Woman Adopts Randy D”

May 27, 2023 12:13 AM MDT

Biggest laugh I've had in days. Thanks!

Find a way to bottle that "stick-to-itivness" and you'll get rich.!
      May 27, 2023 11:33 AM MDT

May 27, 2023 1:15 PM MDT

I am at least proud to have had an older sister smash South African wine bottles to protest Apartheid and landed a picture on the TV news twice. She made her statements before she died. A Democratic Freedom Fighter Committee human rights abuse activist always. Me? No. Because it would end up murder suicide or something. I can be wild. Group phobia! Groups are inherently evil. She was with two others I think. See!?
    Empathy is an emotion that is especially activated by a single individual, not a group of other people. Reciprocity is easy in pairs, but more challenging in groups of three or more. Scratching one another’s backs is easy, but to keep track of back-scratching in larger groups becomes challenging (apart from intimacy issues). Still, we are often nice (and wise) in groups of three people or more. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 28, 2023 3:53 PM MDT
      May 28, 2023 2:02 PM MDT