Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you ever think you are being too hard or unfair about Donald J. Trump?

Do you ever think you are being too hard or unfair about Donald J. Trump?

Since I moved to Parksville and the sea air has cleared my head I have been thinking that I have been too hard on Donald Trump. Maybe Trump can't help doing the things he says and does because of a medical condition. Maybe Trump suffers from epilepsy - one of the signs of epilepsy is a myoclonic seizure. A myoclonic seizure causes violent leg, arm and upper body twitching and jerking. Usually when a myoclonic seizure occurs the person experiences a feeling similar to an electric shock. Unlike complex seizures the individual remains conscious during the seizure. If you watch Trump doing his YMCA dance it looks similar to someone having a myoclonic seizure. So I am going to start walking a mile in his shoes before I make fun of him again. Cheers!

Posted - June 22, 2023

Responses

Are you sure that it's the "sea air"? Aren't you just downwind from the glue factory??
      June 22, 2023 9:01 AM MDT

Nope.  The "medical condition" he "suffers" from is narcissism. 

Like many people, this man refuses to take responsibility for his actions/words - especially if they're bad. 
    Blaming his stupidity, bad choices/actions, chronic lying,etc. on epilepsy (or any other true medical condition) is simply a way to avoid taking responsibility for one's own actions/choices.
      June 22, 2023 10:35 AM MDT

No, he deserves every negative comment I've ever made about him.  You have to remember that I've lived in NYC my whole life, so I know what he was like before he decided to run for president.  I have generally believed that everyone has at least one redeeming quality.  Trump is the exception to that statement.
      June 22, 2023 2:09 PM MDT

I prefer to leave it to those obsessed with him to worry about that.
      June 22, 2023 3:00 PM MDT

No.
      June 22, 2023 9:49 PM MDT