Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do you predict with 100% accuracy that Hunter will exonerated completely because a Republican lackey planted the cocaine in the White House?

Do you predict with 100% accuracy that Hunter will exonerated completely because a Republican lackey planted the cocaine in the White House?

Posted - July 19, 2023

Responses

I wouldn't  put it past the hard right republicans but I don't think it was a plant in this case. The coke was found in a room were people  that wanted to take a tour of the WH had to leave some of their stuff before they take the tour. 100s of people take the tour daily so it wouldn't  be a good place to plant drugs if you were targeting a specific person because there would be 100s of other suspects. The coke that was found was a very tiny amount - if they wanted to plant drugs to make someone look like a drug addict it would of been a much larger amount. There are probably a few of reasons to indicate it wasn't a plant. Cheers! 
      July 19, 2023 5:29 PM MDT

Sure. But of course out of the sheer volume of people then, the chance of Hunter leaving it is next to none. Virtually impossible because of the scrutiny that Hunter is under, it is just gaslighting taking place. I severely doubt he did it which would jeopardize his own walk on eggshells already and his father's reputation. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 19, 2023 5:47 PM MDT
      July 19, 2023 5:43 PM MDT

SS already said the cannot determine who left the cocaine.  
    Now if anyone believes the SS could not determine it from the most secure place in the country, I got a bridge I would like to sell you. 

The fact, that no one is being arrested is as confirmation it is someone they are protecting....now who could that be?
      July 20, 2023 6:36 AM MDT