Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump's brain has reached the lie telling saturation point and that will be his downfall in court?

Do you think Trump's brain has reached the lie telling saturation point and that will be his downfall in court?

Lately it seems like Donald Trump has been mixing up and forgetting what lies he has told. It has been said that he told over 30.000 lies while in office so that's a lot of lies to keep track of. I think his brain has reached the lie saturation point and he can't keep track of them all anymore. And I think that is really going to  work against him when he has to testify in court. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - July 29, 2023

Responses

The trouble with lies is that you always have to remember them.  I'm not sure Trump is required to testify in court.  
      July 29, 2023 9:50 AM MDT

I was just thinking that the trouble with Trump's lies is kind of like that old Star Trek episode - The Trouble with Tribbles (his lies keep multiplying).  I am really hoping that pretty soon Trump will be subpoenaed to testify under oath in court. And I am really really really hoping it will be televised Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 29, 2023 10:23 AM MDT

Should that happen, I suspect he will plead the Fifth at every question.
      July 29, 2023 2:56 PM MDT

Like any sociopath, Trump feels no embarrassment when caught in a lie. He doesn't feel the need to keep track of what he said or be consistent. I doubt that Trump will testify in court. Even if acquitted on everything else, he would be charged with perjury. 
      July 29, 2023 10:58 AM MDT