Discussion » Questions » Legal » What do you think Jack Smith found on Trump's Twitter account?

What do you think Jack Smith found on Trump's Twitter account?

Last February Jack Smith obtained a sealed warrant to search Donald J Trump's Twitter account. Twitter refused to comply  with the order at first and they were fined  $350.000 per day and that fine doubled each day they didn't comply. It is also said that even though it was a sealed warrant Musk wanted to warn Trump about the warrant. That would of gave Trump a chance  to get rid of any evidence. Jack Smith eventually got to search Trump's account and I bet he found a ton of incriminating evidence in Trump's PMs. The warrant was un sealed the other day so I  think we are about to find out a lot of things about Trump and his goonies. Cheers!

Posted - August 10, 2023

Responses

I think Jack Smith is going to find a lot of tweets that Trump would have preferred remained secret.
      August 10, 2023 9:03 AM MDT

Can you imagine what he found in Trump's private messages?  I think they will help insure that Trump does jail time. And I think Trump knows it because he knows what  was in his PMs. Maybe at this very moment Trump is packing up his speedo for his move to the South of France. Cheers!
      August 10, 2023 9:18 AM MDT

Well, since they didn't take away his passport, that's a possibility.  Isn't the South of France lucky?
      August 10, 2023 9:24 AM MDT

Maybe they will start calling Trump - Pepé Le Pew . Cheers!
      August 10, 2023 9:36 AM MDT

I don't think Trump uses PM's any more than he uses email or texts, but Jack Smith has enough evidence anyway.
    This post was edited by Jane S at August 10, 2023 10:59 AM MDT
      August 10, 2023 10:59 AM MDT

That vid is hilarious. Cheers! 
      August 10, 2023 11:33 AM MDT