Active Now

Shuhak
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Are you happy about the things you have done or sad about those things you haven't?

Are you happy about the things you have done or sad about those things you haven't?

Posted - August 20, 2023

Responses

I'm happy about most of the things I've done so far. I'm sad that so many people I've loved are no longer around to make memories with, but I still look forward to making many more memories. 
      August 20, 2023 8:32 PM MDT

I don't dwell on it either way.  I like the way my life turned out, so I guess I'm happy about the things I did and have no regrets about the things I didn't do.
      August 20, 2023 8:44 PM MDT

I guess both in some way.  
      August 21, 2023 8:12 AM MDT

I've done almost everything I've wanted to do, so I'm content at this point.  I'm sad that too many of my friends have passed away and the ones I have left aren't able, either financially or for health reasons, to travel.
      August 21, 2023 9:41 AM MDT

More happy about things I've done and am doing. And happy with the people with whom I've done things and with whom I'm doing things.

(Is that a far-off siren I'm hearing? with those two non-sentences/etc., I think the grammar and punctuation police may be visiting me.)

:)
      August 21, 2023 11:06 AM MDT