Discussion » Questions » Politics » Will this be trump's first order of business?: Send all Latinos back to their respective countries,

Will this be trump's first order of business?: Send all Latinos back to their respective countries,

send all Jews to Israel, send all Blacks to Africa, send all Egyptians to Egypt, send all Mid-easterners back to their respective countries, send all Chinese, Koreans and Japanese back to their countries etc. Send all LGBT to Antarctica. Native Americans...we will need cheap farm workers. All Police officers in the country will have to join the Nazi party and wear brown shirts. I could go on but I don't want to bore you.

Posted - November 9, 2016

Responses

Or maybe just the people who entered illegally could go back to their country of origin.
      November 9, 2016 11:09 AM MST

Hello Lanzman:

WILL, you ask???  WILL??  He SAID he would.  I believe him.  You should too.  Jews are NOT favored people when fascism comes into vogue..

excon
      November 9, 2016 11:15 AM MST

Yes, but Jews make great jewelry. In fact, that big diamond ring on Mrs. Trump's hand was cut and polished by a Jewish craftsman. 
      November 9, 2016 11:44 AM MST

Nah.

Russian diamonds are cut to better standards. They actually pay attention to the end result and not to how many gems they can cut from a given raw diamond. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at November 9, 2016 11:50 AM MST
      November 9, 2016 11:49 AM MST

Hello Red:

Or, said another way - those greedy Jew bastards...  You'll fit in nicely with the coming wave of antisemitism.

excon
      November 9, 2016 11:53 AM MST

That's your quite incorrect spin on what I said. (You do realize that there's a strong Jewish community in Russia. NO?)

The comment about Russian diamonds vs. all others is just the observation of a jeweler I know. It's not an indictment of any particular group.

But now that you bring it up, when did you say the last time was that you went to synagogue?
      November 9, 2016 12:00 PM MST

Hello again, Red:

I dunno, Red...  What's your minimum requirement??  What if I don't measure up to YOUR standards???   And, who the hell are YOU to decide WHAT my religious standards should be, anyway???

excon
      November 9, 2016 12:17 PM MST

You go guy. Shalom, shipmate. Maybe I will move to Israel where I will be welcomed.
      November 9, 2016 1:00 PM MST

Just curious if you're a real, devout Jew or just pretending. And I think I have my answer . . .
      November 9, 2016 11:04 PM MST

Hello again, Red:

I dunno, Red.  I'll indulge you, even though you make up shit..  WHERE, oh WHERE did I say I was a devout Jew???? I didn't, of course..  Why must I BE devout to understand antisemitism??? You really don't understand anything, do you???

excon
      November 10, 2016 5:00 AM MST

Want to make another 300 credit bet that Trump will not send all jews to Israel?
      November 9, 2016 2:15 PM MST