Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Should USA be supporting any foreign country to the tune of $138.6M a day?

Should USA be supporting any foreign country to the tune of $138.6M a day?

Posted - October 2, 2023

Responses

Hello my:

Yeah...  What's the alternative..  A fu*kn fascist commie dictator murdering SOB???

excon
      October 2, 2023 6:29 AM MDT

We drill. We drive price of oil back down (this is also good for our economy) so Putin cannot afford to continue the attacks.  We explain to Germany and other EU countries you do not get.to buy oil from Russia when we are fighting Russia.   Then we negotiate a peace deal between Russia and Urkaine.   Starting with agreeing that Ukraine does not join NATO as had been the agreement for decades. 
      October 7, 2023 5:00 AM MDT

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." JFK 1/20/1961  

Cheers!
      October 2, 2023 6:30 AM MDT

Hello N:

Boy, oh boy, how I loved that man.. 

excon
      October 2, 2023 7:21 AM MDT

Yeah he really knew how to inspire a Nation. Cheers!
      October 2, 2023 7:32 AM MDT

Hello again, N:

I was a young sailor during his presidency..  He was my Commander in Chief.

excon
      October 2, 2023 10:14 AM MDT

JFK was a good POTUS (I was not alive then)

JFK would not have caused this to happen if he was in power at this time either.  He would have never pulled a reverse Cuban Missile Crisis on Russia as Biden did.  But you know gotta get that money for the uniparty and the military.  And of course 10% for the Big Guy. 
      October 7, 2023 5:05 AM MDT

Wondering if JFK had anything to do with you deciding to serve your country. The cold war was at it's hight durning JFK's years in office and I think he did a good job at keeping things from blowing up. I got to add that it really bugs me when Trump say's things like - he was the greatist presedent in US history. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 2, 2023 10:42 AM MDT
      October 2, 2023 10:39 AM MDT

Hello again, N:

Nahh..  I had no lofty goals when I joined.  I was 17.  My motivation was screwing chicks, not politics..  But, then my ship got called upon to join the blockade of Cuba.  Things got serious and I learned fast..  Kennedy himself, spoke to the armada by radio..  I felt like he was talking to me..

excon
      October 2, 2023 11:22 AM MDT

Like Clinton, JFK was a prime example of a good President not needing to be a particularly good person. With a wife as stunning as Jackie at home, why was he still chasing skirt?
    Washington and Jefferson kept slaves - Jefferson had a sex slave whom he impregnated several times, was screwing her from the age of 14.
      October 2, 2023 5:22 PM MDT

Jackie Kennedy may have been well educated, but on the few occasions I heard her speak, she sounded as though she was a bit slow.  Clearly, it would take more than good looks to keep someone like JFK interested.
      October 3, 2023 10:16 AM MDT

Norma Jean was never going to get any invitations to join MENSA either. That's who Kennedy was boffing.
      October 5, 2023 5:41 PM MDT

For sure, but he wasn't looking for someone for intellectual conversation in her.
      October 6, 2023 9:49 AM MDT