Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » How do you want your house to look, & what things do you really want in your house?

How do you want your house to look, & what things do you really want in your house?

Each of you, or all together, list 10 or more of each: furniture, appliances & electronics, & 10 of other things-like toys, board games, sport stuff, books, etc., 5 or more room names, & at least 6 interior house designs-that some may to to exterior.
& list at least 5 things that you would want in your yard.
Can mention the specific house & yard size if you have/like-to put in that too, then will figure the room size & what things in fit in it.
Have some fun on this-I will design some pictures later to these choices here.

Posted - November 4, 2023

Responses

No
      November 4, 2023 4:50 PM MDT

Than you don't want any house(picture)?
      November 5, 2023 3:27 PM MST

No. I have a house. I just don’t wish to go into detail on here.
      November 5, 2023 6:48 PM MST

I'm happy with the minimalistic approach to my decor.
      November 4, 2023 4:52 PM MDT

Then choose what things you want to put In what kind of house you like.
      November 4, 2023 7:02 PM MDT

Oh you want minimalist how about everything everywhere all the time with no attendant disciple and this is why I could never buy an 18 piece shave kit because I would never put it all back it takes too much energy. I need a controlled environment at work. You should see all my documents all scrunched up in a pile. They took me to a shrink and the shrink just stared and went blink blink and after a long session of blink he said you were raised neglected I think. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 4, 2023 6:52 PM MDT
      November 4, 2023 5:13 PM MDT

I will just show you a really good house, & many really good things in the house-picture that I will bring up.
      November 4, 2023 7:03 PM MDT

Recliners, TV, fireplace, bed, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, laundry washer and dryer.  These are the basic requirements. 
      November 11, 2023 9:17 AM MST

Okay, I didn't see your furniture requests at first, I will do'em soon!
      November 11, 2023 7:11 PM MST

Okay, this will be like the other house request thread that I posted on the other page there:
    Okay for you-
    Recliners- Recliner with cup & things holder, remote other than contact electric/electronic charger of different connective metal pieces.
    Fireplace- Fireplace with partial or whole light-up burning bars(stacked evenly) w/ fire blow hole (bottom piece)
    Bed- Rounded bed with inside various sheet torus tunnel(see what the middle spot of that round bed be).

You can change these choice descriptions if you like, & if you would like the choice descriptions to be much shorter before I go any further?
    I see 'TV' I have to do next.
      November 12, 2023 6:57 AM MST

I'm not picky be creative. I do like bay windows. 
      November 12, 2023 7:25 AM MST

Okay, I may just draw really beautiful objects of each of your furniture & appliance requests, & then draw the other stuff around the really great interesting house that goes with your furniture you picked here.
      November 12, 2023 6:48 PM MST

Computer drawings takes a lot of light work-drawing in many more other details, which would use-up really a lot of time, & I get a site & searched so many house rooms from Google Image to see if it will save me a lot of time from drawing each of the different house rooms.

I don't really know how will I find just about the most interesting house room scenes, but I did searched so many different images of house rooms just from last night!
    Now here's the picture of house rooms that I copied each of the large house room images & greatly shrink down each ones & then put them altogether:

See if there's specific house room scene that you may like better than the other.
    One of couple of the house room picture is really huge(copied).
    To get the other house room drawn now, I may would just search more other interesting house rooms from Google Image, or I can start with lesser pixels of much smaller computer drawing canvas-then keep doing a lot of other various changes to see what (all) the other particular changes I can make to it, or I can try one of my 3-D kind of Paint Program & see what many other objects I can find what to put in it & move those around like in 3D space, & do some paint & move that in paint around in 3D form as well!

Or maybe ultimately, copy an image to a really good drawing program, & process the copied image on it, & to draw with that image too!
      November 16, 2023 6:57 PM MST

I will search many kinds of furniture & appliance pictures from Google Image too, & see what other objects I will search for after that.
      November 16, 2023 6:59 PM MST

Looks good. I will take the one with the lake view.
      November 17, 2023 5:00 AM MST

Okay, I see the one that is, then I will edit that scene by changing or adding the other rooms/halls, then do some altering to that scene to make it look any better for the other furniture & appliances to go in.
    Now I will search the other furniture & appliances that you typed in-in Google Image.
      November 17, 2023 6:49 AM MST

I may copy in 5 to 10 of each of your furniture & appliances
      November 17, 2023 6:51 AM MST

Now here's this, pick one or couple from each: Recliners, TV & Fireplace for this one for now:
      November 17, 2023 7:03 AM MST

The 2nd recliner 
    The last tv
    The 1st fireplace 
      November 18, 2023 4:33 AM MST

Now here's all the rest of them to pick from each of the other different things here:
      November 17, 2023 7:12 PM MST

OK.
    Bay window 2 row 2 window
    Last bed pictured
    The black french door fridge but I want black not steel.
    Black stove
    Black over the stove microwave
    Black dishwasher 
    The black top loading washer and dryer

November 18, 2023 4:31 AM MST

I would just type in another for refrigerator & microwave with other full description you just typed in- 
      November 18, 2023 9:50 AM MST

Okay here it is:

Are these 2 the right ones?
      November 18, 2023 9:54 AM MST

Then see where you would like to put the rest of these furnitures and appliances in this house room with a lake in it.
    I may try switching positions on some of these furnitures and appliances if you like.
    The scene & things will not be just these after finish putting in the things in the scene, or can just paste the objects in this scene & see how it looks first?
      November 18, 2023 6:35 PM MST