Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » How do you want your house to look, & what things do you really want in your house?

How do you want your house to look, & what things do you really want in your house?

Each of you, or all together, list 10 or more of each: furniture, appliances & electronics, & 10 of other things-like toys, board games, sport stuff, books, etc., 5 or more room names, & at least 6 interior house designs-that some may to to exterior.
& list at least 5 things that you would want in your yard.
Can mention the specific house & yard size if you have/like-to put in that too, then will figure the room size & what things in fit in it.
Have some fun on this-I will design some pictures later to these choices here.

Posted - November 4, 2023

Responses

If those other 2 black appliances are the right ones, then I will add those other 2 with the Lake Room Picture too.
      November 20, 2023 7:04 AM MST

I may just draw another really great new house design with the other looks of furnitures, etc. that I think look really great & interesting to put in.
    Can be in view of more different house rooms, or it can be in (multiple) cross-section(s)
      November 20, 2023 4:26 PM MST

Have you found any member from answerMug that who does any really good computer drawings here(in color drawings too)?-
    -"Of course would do drawings a long time to make a good drawing!"
      November 20, 2023 4:31 PM MST

And I will draw just about the best house with things that what I would want in the house exactly!
    Then I may just start really small, then put each in order first before create-draw around visually, or as I try many other different house room combination in just really small-before make bigger.
    Or I can just copy & paste many more Google Images about houses-would keep it that size, then do some picture objects order of some drawings to that too.
      November 21, 2023 4:16 PM MST

However you want to do it.  There are some website that let you draw house plans and such. I do not them off hand but they should come up in. In an internet search. 
      November 22, 2023 9:16 AM MST

Then can you find which name of websites it would be, that where I can do other kinds of pictured house designs just right on a website? 
    & if you do, see if you can find another website that I can do many kinds of picture effects (don't know if just by picture filter it's called), that would take just one simple click & simple scroll for each effect, just after I put in an image or one of my drawing. I can show you an example from my GIMP paint program if you need more info/details on that.
    I may search for the house design website & a picture changing effect websites too, as I work on my other computer drawings "sometimes".
    If you find these, it would be really helpful for the house-rooms-things picture that I tried put together & drawing, & that one would really help with what other drawings I try creating on computer. Then I can pretty much help with your house room objects requirement requests much faster or sooner.
      November 22, 2023 10:39 AM MST

In the meantime, I will now copy more house pictures from Google Image, & I will use more picture effects from GIMP (in Filters mostly).
      November 22, 2023 11:39 AM MST

& but "as will do other kinds of effects on some of the pictures" would be good idea if it have me to select just what part of the picture that what area of the picture that I will like to do an effect on(as in Filter)
      November 22, 2023 11:46 AM MST