Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I am the only one here...should I ask myself a question?

I am the only one here...should I ask myself a question?

...

Posted - November 5, 2023

Responses


  • Yes and yes.
      November 5, 2023 10:38 PM MST
    4

  • 54061

     

      No, and I think that maybe you should answer your own question.
      ~

      November 6, 2023 7:02 AM MST
    3

  • 44876
    Good idea; then I will 'like' it and give myself asker's pick.
      November 6, 2023 12:05 PM MST
    4

  • 54061

    How gauche. Grrrrrr.
      ~

      November 6, 2023 4:15 PM MST
    3

  • 1584
    Didn't you know? We're all just figments of each others' imaginations around here.
      November 6, 2023 11:51 AM MST
    4

  • 54061

     

     But I don’t believe that you are not actually thinking that I’m here when you don’t imagine that I’m not you, and or we are neither one of us present in any real sense that can be codified modified or cajoled. Is any of this real?
      ~

      November 6, 2023 4:16 PM MST
    4

  • 1584
    I'm sending my imaginary Stu after you...
      November 6, 2023 6:13 PM MST
    4

  • 54061

     

     He’s only not not real in the present form.
      Grrrrrrrrrr.
      ~

      November 7, 2023 2:10 AM MST
    3

  • 24622
      November 6, 2023 9:00 PM MST
    4

  • 510
      November 23, 2023 10:34 AM MST
    1