Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Arts » SavvyAnsley, how would you like the other art pictures that I will show you here?

SavvyAnsley, how would you like the other art pictures that I will show you here?

Posted - November 25, 2023

Responses

You want art?.I'll get you some art. Here! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 26, 2023 8:22 AM MST
      November 25, 2023 4:27 PM MST

I see the art you put here, & then
    -I don't know if you would take any of my drawing request to the (exact) drawing(& coloring) that I would like!?
      November 26, 2023 7:55 AM MST

I can't ..much of the simplistic beauty in my mind has died.  Ill try.
      November 26, 2023 8:21 AM MST

Any of that is okay, then I will just create more of large scene of small related objects to paste to that large scene(s), & I will play around with creating many more different color patterns of designing effects-along with it too. This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 26, 2023 4:41 PM MST
      November 26, 2023 11:36 AM MST

I would love to see some more trees and also yellow and blue flowers. If you can include sunrays or reflections, I'd like to see that, too. 

Thanks!
      November 25, 2023 6:38 PM MST

Okay let's start with the blank nature, then that will have me to add several other objects in it!
      November 25, 2023 7:03 PM MST

My father made 50 stained glass windows starting at 66! Ill try to get there but I need seclusion from the harsh elements first. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 26, 2023 12:08 PM MST
      November 26, 2023 8:27 AM MST

And you'll see-that tree or pine tree wasn't there in this large nature picture scene to the near right, & I actually added these yellow & blue flowers-that are near the bottom left.
    I wouldn't want to go perfectly around all the detailed edges when do free selection to each objects, or it would take much longer, maybe look for another program that where you start with a large plain scene, then just look for selection of objects, to the one where you just click once to select that whole (cut-out) object, then paste that to the large plain scene.
    I may have to see where  I will put the sun's ray, may not get the rays through the tree leaves.
    But the flowers & trees I copied & pasted to this large scene is much faster than actually try drawing this whole scene- From this scene, copied & pasted the tree, pine tree, yellow & blue flowers took me about half hour or little more, then if you try to do that whole thing in all just drawings, it probably would take you several or many hours. Then you think of that just finding other objects online, & just paste the objects on the large scene you would choose-from the internet, would it save you a lot of time from if you just drawing it?
      November 26, 2023 6:53 AM MST

Great job! That's really beautiful, Danny! Would be lovely to be there now. 
      November 26, 2023 7:31 AM MST

Great!!! (scenery) 
    :)
      November 26, 2023 7:52 AM MST

I probably would next-do many other different color pattern effects, than doing just the object cut-out & pasting.
    Or can do one more object cut-out & pasting scene.
    Then how about if I just start with an empty house room, then I will cut-out some other furniture, appliances objects, & paste them in the large empty room scene next?
      November 26, 2023 6:59 AM MST

You like designing homes, don't you? That sounds like a fine idea. Can you make sure there are some plants to choose from for the house furnishings?

November 26, 2023 7:34 AM MST

I probably sure remember that will go in with with the house choices too!
      November 26, 2023 7:51 AM MST

Home Designing Image-I just got this much done, remember if I do all these only in drawing it would take me a lot longer.
    I see some plants are already in it, & anything else specific you want in this house room?
    I will add in some more other items soon. This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 27, 2023 11:19 AM MST
      November 26, 2023 11:24 AM MST

Maybe start with looking at "cottage style" decor and give me some choices from that? Probably be a good place to start. I like the desk, the plants and the two landscape pictures on the wall. I also like the one of the American Indian girl, but definitely get rid of the other one. Guy looks familiar to me... definitely not something I'd want to be looking at. 

I'd like a piano, for sure. Even more plants and at least 2 dog beds. 

Thanks, Danny!

November 26, 2023 12:11 PM MST

Another new home scene? 'for cottage style'
    After confirm that, then I will find to see what just the other objects that will just go with the cottage style then-
      November 26, 2023 4:39 PM MST

I will erase that middle portrait when I do another batch of furniture house design change!
    After delete that whole image, set another small picture in, then re-paste the altered of the same scene!
      November 26, 2023 4:43 PM MST

I guess I may do both large house scenes.
    I may Google 'cottage style' decor' of different kinds of furniture objects within that keyword including the house room with that style I will look for that too.
    Was that really nice that with the internet, I have all the images to search that lets me copy any to my program, so I don't have to draw through all of that details to get the illustrated pictures that I want.
    Because if I don't have any Google Image to get the pictures from, I probably couldn't create any house design pictures just like that!
      November 26, 2023 7:12 PM MST

Can pick the room you like, then I will put the cottage style decor furniture & stuff to it after-to start:
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 28, 2023 7:47 PM MST
      November 26, 2023 7:19 PM MST

Second row down, last one on the right. 
      November 28, 2023 7:48 PM MST

This one here?

I may change anything in this house picture room, or leave as is?
      November 29, 2023 6:46 AM MST

Yes! I like it a lot. You can change things. Like add the dogs on their beds, for sure. 
      November 29, 2023 4:23 PM MST

Maybe to some of single or double seats of (couches) that I will set the dogs in, & I will cut out around the dog that I will copy of whatever part from the couch is covering the dog with. This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 2, 2023 6:29 AM MST
      November 30, 2023 4:33 PM MST

Don't know rather be this room, or the other room where I actually decorated with green plants, that does has the 2 dog beds added in, that where you want the dogs added in.
      November 30, 2023 4:53 PM MST