Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » My2Cents, I'll set you off to this new house remodeling, do you think you'll really like this house making?

My2Cents, I'll set you off to this new house remodeling, do you think you'll really like this house making?

-Introduction
-house building
-house objects selection in furnitures appliances electronics +
-regrouping layout re-ordering
-establish another house?
-swapping to many other objects (furnitures appliances electronics +) & reorganizing again?

Posted - November 27, 2023

Responses

The things that you really want to the house that would make the things & work done much faster, much easier, much lesser effort & to take much lesser energy to do, of course & to make much more comfortable-
    Cannot tell how should these things be made or what would look like, but I will go through all the wishes & goods telling about activities & actions of each really new good things to use that I about to type here:
    In the garage to fill the lawn mower with gas, you want the gas can to be light, hose clear, & would like clear bar on plastic gas can, so you can see the gas flowing through, & maybe a small chamber with trap hole, for it to pour in only enough to fill 3 quarter or close to just full lawn mower. 
    Then in the house, it get really sunny out, you would like a turning bar/stick that works all the line bars in a row to turn that will partially or fully cover the whole window.
    In the kitchen room, I would like wooden instead of ceramic floor, plastic instead of glass or ceramic cups, plates, etc., which would be much lesser breakage of any dishes all together.
    Would you like a juice pitcher that may actually produce its own juice-maybe fruit/juice much packed together with some sugar & other ingredients in one small bag, or, may not want it come from another juice source by a straw cord.
    If a wall needs painting, then would like a paint can that have paint that can spread through more area, & no thinner than from area or spot where it nearly completely cover the whole color of whatever it just touches!
    When it's really hot summer, how about a large packet of ice source that spread cold air through the whole room. Even a robot that really helps with other really hard work & to solve other problems with.

Now to here, you can tell me to continue more, or stop here & start on the house remodeling or furniture/appliances selection set in-
      November 27, 2023 7:12 PM MST

I'll take the robot to clean my floors and do the heavy lifting.  If he can do yard work, get him over here fast.  Sort of fond of glass dishes and cups.  The paint sounds heavenly, so much easier, a real time saver. You have some good ideas.  One thing I've always wanted are the windows that have a controller that makes them not see through instantly. Saw them on TV a long time ago, not sure what they are made of but they looked like a real plus to have. 

Additionally always wanted a secret safe room incase of a break in, a big room. Perhaps a secret entrance/exit to the house that no one but myself and my better half know about. For some reason I'm always concerned about safety, always have been. 

This post was edited by . at November 27, 2023 7:57 PM MST
      November 27, 2023 7:50 PM MST

I do in just pictures to start with, then I might just design the other walls & rooms the way I think looks really good, unless someone comes up deciding of different ideas-will change plan from which I be building-whatever you think be really good idea for me to build next.
      November 28, 2023 6:51 AM MST

To the windows to show how that really works, guess this may have to be in animation; but to here it will be created in just pictures I think.
    I see that now you're here (BossLady) is the first person came up to decide on the other things to judge which other way I should make those house stuff & other house appliances with-okay I will see if I will create/draw these other house stuff things-just like that!

I may start with the actual house picture- "in a normal house room image, or in a house cross section-from Google Image"; or I may just start really small pixeled picture & see where I will put those rooms, then where to put each of those appliances, etc., & as I keep it really small picture, I will just form into many other different small house room shapes, then we decide which of those house rooms shape looks the best to layout this house rooms in-as a fundamental/base(first).

Will get started right up here soon!
      November 28, 2023 7:03 AM MST

To create house rooms first, in computer drawing:
    1. Choose house room images from Google Image (or)
    2. I start with much lesser number of pixels to draw out really simple house room shapes
      November 28, 2023 7:09 AM MST

I look forward to seeing it.
      November 28, 2023 10:46 AM MST

That's the 2 choices to start with-I will see which is easy or better to do it with This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 28, 2023 10:56 AM MST
      November 28, 2023 10:53 AM MST

And is there any great cross-sectional houses that you will like here?

If you like any one of these to put to your house design request, I will set it to that house rooms position to that diagram(?)
      November 28, 2023 4:37 PM MST

Oh & I will draw-out many different positions of house rooms with just the rooms you want - but real small so I can adjust in less time & work that these be in just drawings, & I will do them both in normal view & in cross-sections-
    Should I try do them in solid or in just outlined first?

I think I do like the house pictures that I'm drawing/constructing for you too!
    And after I do those too, then see who would be the best computer drawer on this answer website!
    -I was copying objects & putting them together in one whole scene, & now I will try drawing them!
      November 29, 2023 2:06 PM MST

Now here's all the choices to your first house(rooms), I think it would be the best to Google just the exact words you said of what would you want of objects to put to house-then just pick from that & see what we'll do next!, couple of other ones I just have to add couple words to the keywords or it won't get to the ones that you do meant :
    This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 3, 2023 4:45 PM MST
      December 3, 2023 4:42 PM MST

Okay, see what shape of each house rooms you want these to be, & see where you want to put each of your  items to this house rooms. And think of some more items to put in around the other house rooms, or I can think of something. And any other rooms you want to switch, added, or to be larger/smaller:

After all the rest of these are all set up "by You", then can set these up in pictured objects!
    I will get the pictures from Google Images.
      November 28, 2023 2:26 PM MST

You did all these yourself?  Wow, you are talented. So far, I like the big gray one on the right, like the balcony with the greenery, nice touch.  It looks very modern however, hard to tell without seeing the outside. Hard to decide between that one and the one with the secret entrance and the safe room.  
    I miss my old laptop which had programs I could use to design a house. I also had bridge building software on it to just play around building bridges.  It was limited however for outside the box creativity. Miss my laptop...Boo Hoo,  :  (

This post was edited by . at November 28, 2023 5:45 PM MST
      November 28, 2023 5:38 PM MST

I did it all in just the computer drawings-& it's in a pretty good speed for it,
    not just copying actual images that I put in those reply boxes that you see, & that I can draw over the image that I copied too-all in the drawing program.
      November 28, 2023 7:17 PM MST

Okay you can just tell me where you want each of the other rooms in the house, & different area names around the yard, or you can choose one of cross-section (modern) house from up there, or I can just design a new house scene & put the other scenery I think looks good to each places (of the house), where I can just draw & show you, & will just switch views if you don't like that one.
    Then I would really try designing a new house picture for you!
      November 28, 2023 7:23 PM MST

You can choose from these photo house rooms:

Then I will do the ones in many small simple drawings next, maybe sometimes the ones in photo/Google Image might look better then the ones I will draw-in pictures of house rooms.
      November 29, 2023 6:37 AM MST

On the second row from the left; 2 and 5 stand out (both are near water) and on the third row; 3rd from the left, also near water.  Definitely prefer a cozy atmosphere vs. walking into an ultra modern that looks like a museum and you can hear your voice echo with the high walls and ceiling. I once saw a wonderful house with a lanai off of the bedroom, liked that a lot. 
      November 29, 2023 8:30 AM MST

Oh wow, that is so sweet of you.  I'll have to think about it, I've never imagined what kind of house I would like. Not even sure I can do it, kind of out of the realm for me. 

I know what I'd like to see; a tiny house for homeless seniors.  Think about it every day, sometimes go to sleep designing them in my mind.  This is something that is needed so badly; a functional 1 story, no stairs to climb, an open design to accommodate a possible wheelchair, and a ramp, outside in the back a nice little cemented area with a planter, that would be great.  You probably have ideas I haven't thought of.  

This post was edited by . at November 29, 2023 4:11 AM MST
      November 29, 2023 3:58 AM MST

My good pleasure so far on these:
    Will that be these 3 house rooms:

I will get to those other typed requests soon!
      November 29, 2023 1:54 PM MST

Actually line 2 #2 stood out first, love the night time view and the lighting in the room. #2 looks as if it's surrounded by water, I like that as well.  The ceiling canister lighting might be annoying on #2.  Don't like to sit under direct lighting like that, shining right down on me.  Soft indirect lighting would make me happier. 

This post was edited by . at November 29, 2023 3:30 PM MST
      November 29, 2023 2:33 PM MST

Okay I can fix that part for you!
      November 29, 2023 3:47 PM MST

I see that from line 2 #2 I would find would just be this, & the remodeled:
      November 29, 2023 4:05 PM MST

It was fine the way it was, I like the indirect lighting all around the top.  It's just when those canisters are directly shining on anything that is annoying.  Now that I think about it do believe I have a light sensitivity.  When going to a restaurant that has lighting hanging directly over the table I'll move to a place that has more diffused lighting.  Don't like to sit in a booth that faces a window when the sun is on that side. I'll close the shades at a doctors office if light is coming directly in, don't like lamps or chandeliers that have clear glass and just the bulb showing, diffused light is ok. Have two bulbs I can see on a fan in my house, the bulbs are not clear which helps but the light has always annoyed me.  There are canisters in my ceiling, never turn them on.  One over the sink is always on but don't have to look up at it, without it that area is very dark. 

This post was edited by . at November 29, 2023 5:26 PM MST
      November 29, 2023 4:56 PM MST

Okay & can keep the first one of the 2, as that's from line 2, #2,
    And anything you will like it to change in that, you can tell me any of what to change in that house room.
      November 29, 2023 6:49 PM MST

I have 2 Drawing Programs that have picture filter, & I used one of them to change the room to that dimness!
      November 29, 2023 4:07 PM MST