Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » My2Cents, I'll set you off to this new house remodeling, do you think you'll really like this house making?

My2Cents, I'll set you off to this new house remodeling, do you think you'll really like this house making?

-Introduction
-house building
-house objects selection in furnitures appliances electronics +
-regrouping layout re-ordering
-establish another house?
-swapping to many other objects (furnitures appliances electronics +) & reorganizing again?

Posted - November 27, 2023

Responses

It probably sure still does taking a lot of time for just filter effecting many different color pattern images!
      December 2, 2023 4:36 PM MST

What do you think if I will just start on experiment (pictures) in so many different kinds of pictured patterns involving many different kinds of images like all together, to see if it might look as create many other new colored patterns that probably looks sort of many other new things (created with other patterns) -
    -Probably using mostly image filter effect - onto other images.
    I will just try doing that one & to see how that will really look after done that-
      November 30, 2023 10:33 AM MST

Sounds like fun. :  )
      December 1, 2023 4:55 AM MST

Yeah!-I can start on that really soon, I just got some picture taken house patterns copied in, don't know why the pictures that are imported to the computer are so big, I may use some of these, or I may go to Google & get more other smaller pictured patterns to do the picture filter effects with.
      December 1, 2023 6:48 AM MST

Sounds like that would be easier for you.
      December 1, 2023 4:11 PM MST

Yeah-I just have to try it to see what else that will come up to!:
    Images, then Picture filter effects This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 1, 2023 7:02 PM MST
      December 1, 2023 4:47 PM MST

I just got this whole picture objects distortion/effects here so far:

Was kind of really slow at first on these, but on these, I will just do many more effects over different places of these objects.
    I don't know if there are that many interesting picture filter effects in GIMP drawing program, takes time to search for other effects in that.
      December 1, 2023 7:17 PM MST

Those are all interesting, especially the tumbling bricks. 
      December 2, 2023 5:21 AM MST

Here's another one:
      December 2, 2023 7:06 AM MST

After I connect the phone to LapTop after taking pictures to the phone, I was surprised it showed up the pictures right away on the LapTop-of the pictures I just took; it wasn't showing every images that I put to the phone or the camera of the phone, or the LapTop sometimes don't capture every images from the phone.

For my picture filter editing effect, I would really like to have the program that shows the several choices of different picture effects right up to the front, that where I just have to insert an image, then work one of those picture effect, & that it will just activate the effect to that inserted image just by one click of the effect button-in that program-should sometimes select part of the image that which to effect. But I don't know if I can find any picture filter effect online that will do just that, maybe look for another person to tell where we can find a really good image filter effect website or program, then I will try getting that & really work with that program then! This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 2, 2023 4:03 PM MST
      December 2, 2023 10:32 AM MST

Maybe you can pick some other object that you'll like for me to throw in, then you can pick what other picture effect selection from the list that you would like me to do the effect on(images).
    I will bring-up the site with every samples of image filter effects-here's the link for that:
    https://goldnuggetwebs.com/gimp-filters/index.html
    And these help you to select which ones are good effects that you think would be the interesting effects to use on some images or objects that you would like it to change to!
      December 2, 2023 11:23 AM MST

I like this one:

December 2, 2023 4:47 PM MST

Okay & then choose an object (from Google Image), that you would like to do this effect on-
    like if you want to look for image of a house, a bicycle, or maybe Starry Night(Star Gazer!), etc.
      December 2, 2023 7:32 PM MST

Not sure about creating these here will help with drawing the other house rooms of yours, it's probably just all jumbled-up of colors & shapes of (many small images together), & it's kind of slow at first.
    I started the house design ideas here around like a weed or 2 ago!
      December 3, 2023 10:40 AM MST

I was just tried doing s lot of other different color pattern creating stuff!
    It's sort of like just using a wild card to many more other places (not that quick on this one)!
      December 4, 2023 2:04 PM MST

Kleki is another Website drawing program that does picture edit & effect, but I didn't find where to select to effect just part of it, & I don't know if it can copy any image to this drawing program.
    I will keep looking for more online drawing programs that would have the selection along with image copy & the picture effect function to do along with those.
      December 4, 2023 4:23 PM MST

It's very sweet of you to  give me that link however, that creative part of me is dead and gone, never to return. Something happened that day my house was broken into in such a violent way and all that occurred after.  My passion, excitement to create is no more, I am unable to reach it, I've tried. Anyway I don't go back only forward, that part of me has ceased to exist. I'm glad you are enjoying creating things but it's not for me, not now or ever. I have absolutely no interest but I appreciate you sharing your enjoyment of creating.  I appreciate things others have done but I have nothing anymore of my own. This post was edited by . at December 3, 2023 7:20 AM MST
      December 3, 2023 7:19 AM MST

Okay in GIMP, that selection was Predator effect, then that will be place on one of photo or object that you'll choose, for that 'image' to be into a 'Predator' style image (after the filter effect).
    I may just go on & just create many more other different looks of images along with many more other different filter effects to those image-in GIMP-that will be put in to one large picture, I think that would be much faster, for you to look through the (pictures) that I will create, for you to find even more other interesting (graphic) parts that may created in those!
    Or don't know if you would like me to do the homeless senior house soon(of just this project), as I probably have all the stuff to do it with, that what stuff that you really need for the other house room pictures that you would like created!
      December 3, 2023 10:36 AM MST

As far as the home for a homeless senior, it isn't a realistic thing to think about for me.  It's not like I'll ever have a chance to build one for someone much less a tract of them.  Better I switch my thoughts to something more realistic, not sure what yet, but I'll think of something. 

December 3, 2023 5:23 PM MST

Then I will just pass-off the homeless senior house for now? Then I will work on Savvy's Home Designing request for now
      December 3, 2023 7:12 PM MST

Now that Savvy, (My2Cents?) & You can decide or pick a picture you would like me to draw on some or each of the different drawing programs: Paint(system), GIMP, 
    On Apple Computer: PaintBrush, DS Paint & SketchBookPro7
    What to draw on each of these(you pick), how much time should I draw on each of these, & do I copy pictures/images to any of these, or no picture copying on doing/drawing these?
      December 4, 2023 2:00 PM MST

This DS Paint program on Apple Computer is 30 min. Demo, but can reset back to 30 min. by restarting, or close the program & open it back up again, but copy this picture & put it on another drawing program, & copy the image back to this paint program when ready to use this paint program again, probably makes no difference as is if I did buy this paint program, but/so I wouldn't bother paying anything for this drawing program.
      December 3, 2023 1:45 PM MST

This program have some picture filter effect, but it put it right under the 'Color' list, if can't save the drawing on this program, then just copy it to another drawing program.
      December 3, 2023 1:47 PM MST

Now here's the list of Photo Effects, but there's not much of interesting Photo Effects on this list.
    GIMP drawing program has way more than these choices of picture effects, & GIMP have much better kinds of picture effects!
      December 3, 2023 1:50 PM MST

Sorry, no can do, nor can I discuss this any further.  Don't take it personally but I'm leaving this thread, it's not you, it's me. I thought I was giving you feedback on your project you were doing by hand. 

This post was edited by . at December 3, 2023 3:48 PM MST
      December 3, 2023 2:31 PM MST