Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why does the PA need a list of every Twitter user who ever liked, retweeted, or commented on a Tweet by then President Trump?

Why does the PA need a list of every Twitter user who ever liked, retweeted, or commented on a Tweet by then President Trump?

Are they making a list? 
What happened our rights like freedom of speech or to the right to privacy?

Posted - December 1, 2023

Responses

Not sure because I cant find any info about it. So my guess is that it is an intelligence operation so they can be prepared for Jan. 6th 2025. By gathering info on the Trump supporters who might try to storm the Capital and place Trump in power after he looses the election. Cheers and happy weekend! 

This post was edited by Nanoose at December 1, 2023 11:12 AM MST
      December 1, 2023 9:07 AM MST

https://www.newsweek.com/did-jack-smith-investigate-trumps-twitter-followers-what-we-know-1848167
      December 1, 2023 1:00 PM MST

Good for Jack – I think I am going to send him a Christmas card this year. I bet he has a lot of proof that Trump was the driving force behind Jan. 6th storming of the Capital. Cheers and happy weekend!

December 1, 2023 1:44 PM MST

This would not just be supporters.  With as much as you keep up with Trump's posts I would not be surprised if you have been ensnared in this supena  (if you were on Twitter at that time) 

This should be a violation of US citizens rights. It is attempted intimidation by Smith. I think it will backfire, their attacks are making supporters out of people who would not have been before.  
      December 1, 2023 3:45 PM MST

I kind of hope they check out my posts because with all the death threats Jack Smith is getting he could use a good laugh (I make up a lot of hilarious jokes about Trump). Cheers and happy weekend!

December 1, 2023 5:03 PM MST

Posting on a public forum such as Twitter, does not convey a right to privacy.  Now, if you said he was subpoenaing comments made on a private group's site, that might be a different story.  I don't have a Twitter account, so I'm not concerned.
      December 1, 2023 8:58 PM MST

They already subpoenaed the private messages to and from Trump on the platform. 

You're not on it so you do not care......."When they came for me....no one was left to care."
      December 2, 2023 4:31 AM MST

Well it is a pretty good bet that the private messages they look at won’t be about a Trump supporter talking about how their dog just had puppies.

Private messages are were they are likely to find the most proof that Trump was desperate to hold onto power and he was the driving force behind capital riot. Cheers and happy weekend!

December 2, 2023 7:52 AM MST

You don't think someone would have sent messages that were simply about regular life events?  Hillary supposedly had thousands of messages about yoda....or do you think people messaged plans to overthrow the gov without weapons? 
      December 2, 2023 8:35 AM MST

There would be posts about everyday events. But that’s not the kind of stuff the search program would begin looking at. And then narrowing it down to the things that should be brought to Jack Smiths and his staffs attention. Cheers and happy weekend!

December 2, 2023 10:00 AM MST

So, you're equating the government looking into possible illegal activity concerning Trump with Hitler and the Holocaust.  That's a low blow, even for you.
      December 2, 2023 11:39 AM MST

The Palestinian Authority?
    The Port Authority?
    The Parents Association?

What PA?
      December 1, 2023 11:13 AM MST

I think she actually means the Special Council,  Jack Smith. Unless there is another subpoena that I am not aware of.
      December 1, 2023 12:58 PM MST

That's why I asked.  Once again, misinformation with no link.
      December 1, 2023 8:59 PM MST

No misinformation...the subpoena asks for exactly what I said it did. This post was edited by my2cents at December 2, 2023 4:27 AM MST
      December 2, 2023 4:26 AM MST

He is the Prosecuting Attorney.  
      December 1, 2023 3:37 PM MST