Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Savvy, which of the art should I currently work on now?

Savvy, which of the art should I currently work on now?

Posted - January 4

Responses

I started on another aquatic picture starting with an empty water scene, & then draw the different basic sea creatures in it using the SketchBookPro this time.
      January 21, 2024 10:40 AM MST

If retype what levels I have left of these 2 puzzle games, it will be changed right in this reply box:

About 40 more levels to do on 'Find The Difference' (but it throw in more whole level(s) every once in a while) &
    609 more levels to do on 'Word Stack' This post was edited by DannyPetti at January 28, 2024 10:16 AM MST
      January 24, 2024 12:20 PM MST

Now how's this one as the strange birds added in?:
      January 25, 2024 4:35 PM MST

I love the birds! Excellent work!
      April 13, 2024 8:51 PM MDT

Level 970 on Word stacks - 30 more levels to go yet, & I'm on level 250 on Tengram - (Both game apps)
    But there shouldn't be many more levels to go yet on Tengram, as just 7 separate pieces to mix around & put together in, & there all just basic shape pieces.
      February 18, 2024 4:22 PM MST

Okay I will show you this underwater scene now, then you tell what other parts or things to add (as what other colors to add & where to add), & if there's anything that you don't want/like, that for me to take off(any)?:
      April 2, 2024 12:09 PM MDT

I was doing the Find the Difference game that's besides the computer drawings, have about close to 800 more Find the Difference pictures to finish on that, & I was doing more of Color Planet pictures on the iPhone. After I'm close to finish doing all the current Find the Difference pictures, then I will do much more of computer drawings-that you requested, but I may get to do some of that in between my Find the Difference doing, & I have one other puzzle App that I would like to complete too.
      January 16, 2024 10:35 AM MST

ibisPaint is a really good drawing program that’s installed on iPhone as an App, & I probably don’t have to pay for that drawing program-& it works much close to like a Photoshop program!
      January 6, 2024 5:13 PM MST

Like in this mean time, would you like to see some of any of the interesting pictures that I did with the Find The Difference game that I played on my computer, & some from the 'Color Planet' paint by number that I did-from my iPhone too?
      February 19, 2024 7:18 AM MST

Savvy,
    Word Stack is all through now, I just did all 1,000 levels now, then it just don't/will not go to any farther level than this, then I will check back to this word stack game later, but it will probably will just stay at (Level 1,001 or lower) that which can do on it now! 'It will just not click in level 1,001-it just indicate that I just had finished all rest of 1,000 levels, (level 1,001 it probably will just stay to that-the next time I go back and open-up this word stack game again!)
    & I'm on Level 250 on Tengram puzzle pieces, but there shouldn't be whole lot more levels to do on that, as I don't think it can really make the possibilities of so many other combo-shapes with just the 7 (simple) shaped pieces. This post was edited by DannyPetti at April 13, 2024 8:50 PM MDT
      February 15, 2024 7:32 PM MST