Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Family » Did you break your moms heart and physical health?

Did you break your moms heart and physical health?

Posted - January 28

Responses

I broke her heart several times - getting my fianceé pregnant, moving interstate, leaving the Catholic church. Her physical health was broken by cancer, that had nothing to do with me.
      January 28, 2024 4:07 PM MST

Dude..I ahhh..unbelievable..got wicked super drunk and decided to get something at the supermarket. Well , I walked in to the far side of the store and before around the corner there was a Copenhagen can in a rack. I walked with it to the meat section, picked, up something else and slip it into my pocket. I made my purchase, walked out the store and they ask if I had a can of Copenhagen . They call my parents up and my father came to pick me up and said nothing the whole way back but then my mom floored me. I never ever ever got her that rankled or loud and I thought it was an impossibility. I acted like an ahole, rolling on the floor in mad laughter pleading crying her for mercy, sick stuff a drugged up 24 year something old does and then she said she was sorry she hurt me that bad. I dunno but, my past was kind of a mess with defiant hooligans impressionability. Never again. It was the booze talking.  I can't drink too well.
    Screw though. They made my parents spend 500 bucks!
    No wait!!!!! She told me not to do the stuff!!!!! Bummer occur. It's b.s. to blame someone else though. It's between me and God only. No bad influence!!!.nonononononno!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIY_xtGozy0 This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at March 14, 2024 3:22 AM MDT
      January 28, 2024 5:23 PM MST

I am sure she did not like me moving to another state. 
    I did not cause any medical issues.  
      January 28, 2024 6:26 PM MST

Meh...she couldn't wait to get rid of me. She died 24 years ago and is part of the Atlantic Ocean.
      January 28, 2024 6:29 PM MST

My mom secretly resented me as there was an oldest sister and four younger boys and I being the last was supposed to be a girl and she used to tell.people like black gas station attendants. What can you do. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 29, 2024 6:18 PM MST
      January 29, 2024 4:21 PM MST

I've done neither.

But you broke my health with that godawful picture in your question. Is that another seemingly endless AI art example that the world (except me) seems so infatuated with?

Hey, there is this human guy named Edward Hopper -- I hope the world rediscovers his human magic. Since I was a young boy, that artist has been MY MAN!  (Take THAT, AI!)

:)
      January 28, 2024 6:51 PM MST

No. I prioritized her well-being above my own. 
      January 28, 2024 9:27 PM MST

Thanks for a Pick,  :)

That top art image was not there on my screen when I posted my answer, just the bottom one.

I still much prefer Edward Hopper's work. :)

(And my answers here are all intended a fun way, too.)
      January 29, 2024 2:22 PM MST

Edward Munchkin..Edward Hopper...Stephan Donaldson? I get it all mixed up. Art blaming non appreciative well old school. What's that that was made 200 years ago. AI only. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 30, 2024 3:37 PM MST
      January 29, 2024 4:23 PM MST

Here's one of Edward Hopper's "lesser-known" paintings ("Nighthawks" is arguably his most famous)

"Hotel Lobby"

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 30, 2024 6:53 PM MST
      January 30, 2024 12:22 AM MST

I hope not.  I always wanted her to feel proud of me.  She was not happy that I left the denomination in which she raised me.  My own daughter was hurt because her grandmother would not and does not accept that she is an ordained minister, but in a liberal denomination.   My daughter  is no longer hurt by it; she understands it.   The fundamentalists do have a valid argument on that point, but that's another discussion.
      January 30, 2024 3:11 PM MST