Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Why wouldn’t they let me in? I did exactly what you said, I gave them your name and I told them I know you!

Why wouldn’t they let me in? I did exactly what you said, I gave them your name and I told them I know you!

~

Posted - January 29

Responses

Why did you do that?  You have been served with a restraining order, you knew better.  Leave me alone.  They will never let you in, not now not ever. 
      January 29, 2024 1:44 PM MST

Pish, posh: restraining orders are completely meaningless to me. I thought practically everyone knew that by now.  

~

January 29, 2024 1:49 PM MST

You will hit a brick wall every time you try, now go away...far away...to a distant land, leave me alone. 
      January 29, 2024 4:32 PM MST

The logo on your T-shirt.

January 29, 2024 5:22 PM MST

Oh, I see; mixed signals.  Grrrrrrrrr.

(But I do need that logo, you know. I hope there’s no copyright on it, because I’ve saved it and I’m going to mass reproduce it from this very moment.)

~

January 29, 2024 6:57 PM MST

They were following instructions. 
      January 30, 2024 10:52 AM MST

Hey, wait! I’ve been had! She set me up, fellas, it was rigged from the start! Let me in, let me in! She’s just pulling a prank by having me show up there, knowing that you have been given orders not to let me in. This is just one of her tricks, she does this kind of thing to me all the time. Let me in, fellas, you have to! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

~

January 30, 2024 2:59 PM MST