Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » RFK Jr picked Nicole Shanahan as his VP. Should anyone be worried?

RFK Jr picked Nicole Shanahan as his VP. Should anyone be worried?

Posted - March 27

Responses

As usual, a question in a vacuum.  You might have indicated why you thought we might be concerned, but that would be out of character.

i wouldn't be any more concerned about her as VP than I would about him as President.  The last thing we need in the White House is a conspiracy nut.  Even his own family would vote for him.  What does that tell you?
      March 27, 2024 11:14 AM MDT

That the Kennedy family says they would not vote for him is a plus in his column for me.  But my vote is not up for grabs. 

The question is will the independents and anti-Trump, the they are too old, votes go to Kennedy, Biden or Trump.  

I ask questions without trying to bias the answers.   My question stands whose voters do you think he was targeting with his VP pick, which party should be worried. 
      March 27, 2024 12:31 PM MDT

The less an inquirer gives of his or her own opinion, the less he or she influences the answer.  She was not simply trying to find out who disagreed with her.  
      March 27, 2024 1:21 PM MDT

I'll tell you what worries me about her.  She has denounced IVF.  Thinks it's a scam.  Tell that to all the women who have been able to have children because of the procedure.  She said she would love to fund research on how sunlight could extend women’s reproductive years.  She thinks two hours of sunlight in the morning could solve the problem.  Maybe she's also in favor of bleach suppositories to cure Covid 19.
      March 29, 2024 10:38 AM MDT