Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Do you think wonders of Wink Thunders?

Do you think wonders of Wink Thunders?

Who is that you ask and I say IDK some obscure crazy guy finger picker. Who in your idiot savante slightly retarded mind are you going to think of next honestly guy? Wow!

Posted - July 6

Responses

Mr. Thunder Wink says "Happy 4th of July."

This post was edited by . at July 6, 2024 9:21 PM MDT
      July 6, 2024 6:17 PM MDT

When a certain someone winks at me, I melt.  lol
      July 6, 2024 6:18 PM MDT

For me that's an old understanding lady. I can't get you anything and I want to be a hippy malady. Weed and mushrooms banyard style about it A place to just pass out without a doubt. I hate cars and cigarettes seminars perfume and morning stars. Ain't no homey don't start with me. I want to be free from jealousy pain derision and infamy. Pass away with nothing to say I never wanted be born anyway. Hear your crap be dead as scrap. Ya oh my God you are odd. Edgy emotionalist pissed. No more the score. I never cared for you anyway. Go take a hike with your screaming dyke I like Mike. So what I a misogynist you think.  Go take another mindless drink. Shutup idiot! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 4:33 AM MDT
      July 6, 2024 9:22 PM MDT

You are a pretty good writer.  
      July 7, 2024 4:34 AM MDT

Most misogynists don't even know they're that way it's all learned mental conditioning. Right?
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 9:54 AM MDT
      July 7, 2024 8:17 AM MDT

Once they discover they are that way..it becomes a choice.
      July 7, 2024 9:54 AM MDT

Yes maybe but women are never ever lack to point out that other guy or to say some segregating thing about a mans personality. Well, I'm going to get revenge by ignoring her in time of need. Women! Women anyways! Grab all they can get. Hellpeople...Oh yeah she is the first to bring up "drop you". Thanks for preparing me! Craxzytaker! Argue back about taking an old tub if old popcorn out if the theatre! Bullchit! I want to leave it.. no take it! Oh she did say you're telling me about resentment but not know what. She's full of chit! Women want things certain ways and if you don't follow they eff you over. Too clean Mr's Mean! Done! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 12:37 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 12:24 PM MDT

Craxzytaker! That's a new one I've never heard before.  All this over a lousy tub of popcorn, that's bad. Sorry you have had such horrible experiences in your life, however, not all women are like that. 
      July 7, 2024 12:45 PM MDT

I'm just going stand in front of the theatre now and wait til some other girl walks by for a free one 
      July 7, 2024 3:21 PM MDT

hahahaha lucky girl I think, as long as you didn't eat all the popcorn.
      July 7, 2024 4:04 PM MDT

Well I for a 100 dollar world music concert but two girls refused but the guy didn't and they guy was sort of a cold aloof idk. Probably because he gave me 5 bucks for food and didn't like it IDK who cares and the show was just starting. Boy was he a fatty. It was Bulky Cobham I think ..No! Frank Gamble and Flamenco tap dancers. That girl singer looked just like Sofia Vergara! Spanish epaullet jackets with buttons hats uniform I forgot. What click heeled tapdancers. Loud! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 4:58 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 4:37 PM MDT

Sounds like a fun night.
      July 7, 2024 4:58 PM MDT

It was but was it in my heart or in my head because I was called intellectual in back of everybody in my English class I guess I'm doomed to words. I loved the whole rooms attention
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 7, 2024 7:13 PM MDT
      July 7, 2024 5:24 PM MDT

Intellectual huh, well that sounds really good to me, much better than being called stupid, lol. 
      July 7, 2024 7:15 PM MDT

Yes well I figure also that what do expect of course it is you to go the whole nine yards of the ravages of negativity because of course it's unrealistic positively to attain with natural emotional delinquency? Of course its all natural to be negative and why lie!? Its doom alone that counts. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 8, 2024 4:32 AM MDT
      July 7, 2024 11:28 PM MDT

Doom can be a motivating factor for change.  Once I was very sick in the hospital; I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker, like a gentle wave pulling me out to sea little by little, not realizing what was happening there was no resistance from me at all.  Then someone came in my room and asked if there was someone to call because they didn't expect me to last through the night.  What? no one was going to tell me when I was going to die, I sat up and said defiantly, "no I'm not" before passing out.  That little bit of fight is what saved me, I'm still here. 
      July 8, 2024 4:37 AM MDT