Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think 2 Supreme court judges were just added to Trumps enemies list? Also what is the circumference of Trump’s enemy list Rolodex?

Do you think 2 Supreme court judges were just added to Trumps enemies list? Also what is the circumference of Trump’s enemy list Rolodex?

A three judge federal appeals court (including 2 Trump appointees) have overturned Judge Cannons ruled dismissal of the documents case arising from the Mar a lago search warrant. Bet Trump added those judges to his enemy list. In his mind Trump has may enemies so I estimate that the circumference of his enemy list rolodex is equal to or greater than - the circumference of the big wheel on the Price Is Right. Cheers!

Posted - July 21

Responses

Trump will appeal.  And it will end up at SCOTUS.  
      July 21, 2024 9:26 AM MDT

Of coarse he will but in the meantime he is likely having Walt Nauta add the Judges names to his enemy list Rolodex. Cheers!

July 21, 2024 9:47 AM MDT

I hadn't seen that ruling, but you can bet Trump will take this all the way to the SCOTUS.  Hang on to your undies - it's going to be a rocky ride!
      July 21, 2024 10:51 AM MDT

Well I can’t hang on to my undies because I haven’ bought them yet. I’m planing on buying a pair of undies for my doctors visit. And I’m going to get something really manly looking so he don’t think I’m a baby when I cringe after he tells me I have to get a blood text. I do think it will be a rocky ride but it will be rocky for Trump because he will be finally have to face some serous charges. Cheers!

July 21, 2024 11:22 AM MDT

Unless you're trying to romance your doctor, manly undies aren't going to help you with the needle stick!  The worst thought is that Trump wins and SCOTUS decides he can pardon himself.
      July 21, 2024 12:37 PM MDT