Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got an example of MAGA hypocrisy?

Got an example of MAGA hypocrisy?

Right now the MAGA’s are saying that Kamala Harris is not fit for office because she laughs too much. But yet they loved Tucker Carlson even though he laughed a lot and his laugh sounded like something you would hear on a looney Tune cartoon. Cheers and happy weekend! 

Posted - July 26

Responses

I don't have a clip to share, but I did see a video Trump made talking about how important the nuclear family is. I guess it was so important to him that he had three of them.
      July 26, 2024 9:21 AM MDT

It is not because she laughs too much. It is because she thinks by laughing she can avoid actually answering a serious question.  
      July 26, 2024 12:56 PM MDT

I never heard that to be the reason – I heard people say they don’t like her laugh because it sounds like a cackling witch (and other stuff like that). Personally I think she laughs because she is a fun loving person and we don’t hear her laugh enough. But that might change. Today after she thanked the Obama’s for their endorsement she added – we’re going to have fun with it. And I think she means have fun watching Trump melt down by saying things like – Trump’s former VP wouldn't even endorse him or because she pulled in another 90 million in donations after the endorsement. Cheers and happy weekend!

July 26, 2024 2:28 PM MDT

Pay attention to the interviews.  They ask a question and rather than give a proper answer she just laughs.  And acts like that is an answer. 

It is a common technique that some people use (more commonly women use)  I personally use it at work.  If a customer just keeps asking for a crazy discount amount.  I just tell them then amount I can do and if they continue I just laugh like they told the funniest joke ever.  It works. They don't get mad and I normally still get the sale.
      July 26, 2024 6:21 PM MDT

I payed attention to her during the VP debates. She answered lots of  serious questions without laughing. In fact she didn’t even laugh when Pence had a fly on his head. Cheers and happy weekend

This post was edited by Nanoose at July 26, 2024 7:57 PM MDT
      July 26, 2024 6:42 PM MDT