Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Are you sort of a genius about how to sleep warm in a cold night outside by filching but returning?

Are you sort of a genius about how to sleep warm in a cold night outside by filching but returning?

I went up in a apartment building porch and borrowed a motorcycle tarp I was very warm.

Posted - August 22

Responses

I sort of am a genius on how to sleep warm on a cold night. One way is to eat a large meal about a half hour before going to bed. Then as a persons body starts breaking down the food – it brings up your body temperate 2 or 3 degrees. It’s actually not a healthy way to stay warm – but it is a way. Cheers!

August 22, 2024 11:04 AM MDT

The body is a kick huh? Hey you're a music fan don't you think Rory Gallagher takes the frieking cake for The White Boys Blues live? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at August 27, 2024 2:14 PM MDT
      August 22, 2024 5:58 PM MDT

Have discovered 70 degrees at night is a good temperature for me. Only use a light blanket until it gets really cold, have a comforter for winter months and warm PJ's. 

Am fairly warm all the time, my feet rarely get cold. 

This post was edited by . at August 27, 2024 2:15 PM MDT
      August 22, 2024 12:12 PM MDT

Great you're smart but you see unlike me, you don't get trapped for a half a day in inhospitable places where everywhere you go you find the door locked. I curl up and know embellishments like a pillow under the shirt chest t shirt and puffed added warm air. I hear that people freezing to death look to dig under trees if nothing else. That would suck. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at August 27, 2024 2:15 PM MDT
      August 22, 2024 6:00 PM MDT