Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What did Tim Walz do to his family?

What did Tim Walz do to his family?

Posted - September 4

Responses

They are DISTANT relatives from Nebraska. Descended from Tim Walz's grandfather's brother, so none are closer than fourth cousins. None of them know him personally and it's mutual. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at September 5, 2024 7:30 AM MDT
      September 4, 2024 5:48 PM MDT

Tim's brother does not have anything good to say about him. 
      September 4, 2024 5:56 PM MDT

He used to get carsick and threw up on him when they were kids. Pretty petty thing to hold a grudge over if you ask me.
      September 4, 2024 6:04 PM MDT

And they would be third cousins not forth if same great grandparents.

Jeff Walz described his brother, Tim Walz, the Minnesota governor  as “not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.”

"I was getting a lot of feedback from my friends, old acquaintances, thinking that I was feeling the same way that my brother did on the issues, and I was trying to clarify that just to friends,” Jeff Walz said. “I used Facebook, which wasn’t the right platform to do that. But I will say, I don’t agree with his policies.” This post was edited by my2cents at September 4, 2024 7:25 PM MDT
      September 4, 2024 7:08 PM MDT

Third cousins if same generation. These people are clearly much younger, so they're children of his third cousins. His great-grandfather is their great-great-grandfather. Fourth cousins.
      September 4, 2024 9:11 PM MDT

There are multiple gens in the pict.   But still 3rd cousins from Tim....just a matter of the removed number. 
    Ie. Next Gen younger or next gen older is 3rd cousin 1 removed. This post was edited by my2cents at September 5, 2024 7:18 PM MDT
      September 5, 2024 6:30 AM MDT

Oh my goodness! Two brothers who have different political views! When in the history of the world has that ever happened? 

[Sarcasm]
      September 5, 2024 5:35 AM MDT

Makes no difference to me.
    If I agree with a person's policies, I can ignore anything. 
      September 4, 2024 8:03 PM MDT

Policies are what matter.   100%
      September 4, 2024 8:14 PM MDT

Been a long day for me. Very long many days actually and I admit my answer was mostly sarcastic.
    Unfair of me to not have added I was being sarcastic.

Though I know your thoughts on policies/etc., and I can respect them, I don't agree with "the ends justify the means"; i.e., or "as long as I agree with policy, anything goes."

I can't ignore everything in someone for whom I would consider voting.

September 4, 2024 8:25 PM MDT

So true. Character matters. 
      September 5, 2024 5:37 AM MDT

Walz lies about everything. 
    He lied about his military rank and continues to allow others to refer to him as the wrong rank (he was introduced at the DNC as the wrong rank). He has repeatedly claimed he was deployed to Afghanistan. Complains that someone would say anything about his service and "he would never do that."  Yet when he was refusing to deploy the MN National Guard while Minneapolis was burning, he referred to NG as "glorified cooks."  His daughter leaked the location of the NG to protesters so they could avoid them.  His wife said she opened the windows so she could smell the burning.  Walz had police and NG use nonlethal ammo to enforce his curfew because of the riots....they shot people standing on their OWN porches. 
    He claimed he and his wife used IVF to conceive  (they used another process) 
    He was not the Coach of the team that went to Championship.  He was an unpaid volunteer assistant coach. 
    He has posted more than one image of 2 different dogs referring to both as Scout. (Maybe he names names all his dogs Scout...I have known people who do that) 

Yes, Trump had affairs.  Kamala and her husband also had affairs.  (not with each other or on each other)
    Kamala is flipping on all kinds of policies she had in the past yet refusing to post her offical positions on her website so people can know what she is planning to do if she is elected.  Flipped on the wall, flipped on fracking, and flipped on taxes....and more.   

There will never be a politician who has perfect character  if we wait for that we will just stay home. 

September 5, 2024 7:14 AM MDT

Affairs don't bother me in a politician. Maybe they should. But setting up a charity and using the funds for personal expenses or setting up a sham university to defraud people out of their tuition. That bothers me. 

September 5, 2024 12:34 PM MDT

Petting someone else's dog at a dog park is usually not a sign of poor character. 

https://apnews.com/article/false-claims-walz-dog-social-media-4e221874fde5d4aaea41c0353723cd59
      September 5, 2024 12:41 PM MDT

Thank you... I really did not care enough about the difference story to bother looking. 
      September 5, 2024 1:49 PM MDT

But you cared enough to spread it.  
      September 5, 2024 1:58 PM MDT

The image with the other dog what he typed appeared as if he was posting a picture of his dog.  

Anyway, I will take this as confirmation that the other items I posted are confirmed Walz lies and actions. This post was edited by my2cents at September 5, 2024 7:19 PM MDT
      September 5, 2024 7:11 PM MDT

Do not EVER assume that if I don't respond to all of the falsehoods,  misinterpretations, out of context or otherwise twisted statements, that I am somehow confirming or agreeing.

I picked on the dog story because it shows just how petty people are when they are trying to malign someone's character. And how quickly it gets spread as fact because why check to see if it's true before you repeat it? 

None of this is new to us here in Minnesota,it's been thrown around before. He ran for governor twice and won twice.  He's a decent, competent, compassionate,  human being who sometimes falls a little short of the absolutel perfection that is Trump. This post was edited by Jane S at September 5, 2024 8:46 PM MDT
      September 5, 2024 8:31 PM MDT

So he doesn't lie about his rank? Allow others to do so, as well? And claim imply he went Afghanistan to serve?He does and it is not "bad grammar " either. 
    He did not call NG member "untrained cooks."?   He did.
    He did not claim to have used IVF? He did and they did not. 
    That he was the Coach of the team that went to the Championship? He was not. 
    He didn't vacation in China and bring students with him? He did. 
    The wife did not say she opened the windows to smell the burning tires from the riots? She did. 
    NG and police did not shoot at people on their own porch to enforce Walz's curfew? They did. 

Kamala is not flipping on fracking, taxes, plastic straws, the border Wall etc? She is (at least for the election season)
      September 6, 2024 4:49 AM MDT

Here is what I said about those statements:

I have wasted enough time trying to explain things. You have one standard for Trump, who tells blatant lies and is flip-flopping on policies whenever it suits him and another standard for the opposition where everything has only one interpretation - yours. 

September 6, 2024 7:21 AM MDT

So no rebuttal for what he has said and done. Nor what Kamala is flipping on.   
      September 6, 2024 7:34 AM MDT

What part if 'waste of my time' do you not understand? 
      September 6, 2024 7:44 AM MDT

I'm guessing here, but did he refuse to attend one of their klan meetings?
      September 5, 2024 12:59 AM MDT

There are less than 200 members of Tim Walz's extremely extended family there. 200 is the number of prominent Republicans who are signatories to an open letter denouncing Trump and pledging not to vote for him, including Liz Cheney, her father Dick, Pat Toomey, Adam Kinzinger etc. Whole His Royal Orangeness indulges in name calling, referring to them as RINOs, all of them hold policy positions similar to Trump's but regard his candidacy as so untenable that they're prepared to vote for Harris despite identifying as conservative and admitting to honest, ideological disagreements with Harris and Walz. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at September 7, 2024 5:02 AM MDT
      September 5, 2024 8:56 PM MDT