Active Now

Christmas Cheer
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Should this be Trump’s biggest debate concern?

Should this be Trump’s biggest debate concern?

On Truth Social on Saturday Trump ranted about how unfair it would be if Harris wore lifts or had a box to stand on during the debate.

"No boxes or artificial lifts will be allowed to stand on during my upcoming debate with Comrade Kamala Harris," Trump wrote. "We had this out previously with former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg when he was in a debate, and he was not allowed a "lift. It would be a form of cheating, and the Democrats cheat enough," the former president added. "'You are who you are,' it was determined!"

You are who you are – said by a guy who wears orange makeup. Cheers!

Posted - September 10

Responses

Are they going to make him remove the lifts in his shoes? Can Kamala Harris wear high heels?  These are critical issues and we must have answers. If not, Trump should refuse to debate.
      September 10, 2024 1:24 PM MDT

The depth of his insecurities is bottomless. This post was edited by Spunky at September 10, 2024 1:44 PM MDT
      September 10, 2024 1:36 PM MDT

To be fair neither one of them should get to use hair product or wear a girdle. Cheers!

September 10, 2024 1:49 PM MDT

This is not just his issue.  It is also the  reason SHE wanted to be seated for the debate. So her issue as well. 
    In fact ABC changed the height of her podium to give her the illusion of being taller. 

If she wants to debate seated, she can be brave enough to agree to a 2nd or even a 3rd debate with Trump.   (I won't hold my breath)

This post was edited by my2cents at September 10, 2024 6:36 PM MDT
      September 10, 2024 4:13 PM MDT