Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Arts » . The (house) drawings for you, you would like to see them?

. The (house) drawings for you, you would like to see them?

And then I will do more changes or draw more over these simple pixelized pictures later on

Posted - September 12

Responses

What program do you use to make these?
      September 13, 2024 11:38 AM MDT

Right now I’m just using Pixel Studio-in touch screen drawing
      September 13, 2024 7:35 PM MDT

Okay when I draw any changes to a same picture-I will just copy in with the same picture next to it-to show you both the original, and the altered of that same picture; then when I do another change on the same picture, or the other picture, then I will take that original picture off, and put in the altered drawing of the original picture, so I don’t get too many drawings in this thread this time.
      September 13, 2024 7:49 PM MDT

ok
      September 14, 2024 3:53 AM MDT

When I’m drawing a picture on a good drawing software like SketchBookPro7 that is much more resolution of drawings & drawn on a much wider screen which is on Apple Computer, & if it takes very long time, or maybe takes too long to fill in all the rest of the details on this drawing, then any other ideas, suggestions or recommendations of what else should I do from this drawing?
      September 17, 2024 3:07 PM MDT

Okay-I will erase off some of my messages & pictures here-if not that important-except if that’s part of the display, will that be okay?
    Tell me which other ones to keep & which other ones to erase off.
      September 18, 2024 7:31 AM MDT

And just if there’s too much details to draw around in SketchBook Drawing Program, then just use the Pixel Studio, or Pixel Art   to draw on for now!
      September 13, 2024 7:55 PM MDT

This is the I-Pad, I-Pen & the charger that I’m using to do drawings on this I-Pad with!

pixelArt

And Sketchbook, are in this iPad device too!

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 16, 2024 3:12 PM MDT
      September 14, 2024 7:50 AM MDT

Haven't seen that program on my iPad, but then I haven't looked.  My iPad didn't come with the pen. 
      September 14, 2024 12:57 PM MDT

Using the pen to the iPad will draw easier & smoother, maybe I should look for the pen that have sharper point on it.
      September 14, 2024 3:04 PM MDT

And here’s the ibisPaint X, but I use it from the iPhone

I probably don’t really use the i-Pen on it, but that may still work on the iPhone, just have to push little harder on it

“Just like if using iPen is to iPad just as using mouse is to computer”
    And it’s the same iPen that I was using on the iPad.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 16, 2024 3:16 PM MDT
      September 16, 2024 1:30 PM MDT

Here’s my Laptop with all my charging and drawing equipments for that:

And here’s how the Laptop opens & see the screen and keyboard on it:

Then here’s each of the drawing programs that I have in this Laptop device:

The Paint! Program, but some of this is from photo,

The Paint 3D, some drawings from Paint goes in Paint 3D

And the GIMP drawing program!

September 16, 2024 3:29 PM MDT

And the Apple Computer with 2 kinds of plug-in mouses and keyboards - one of mouse and keyboard is wireless that needs batteries to those:

And the drawing programs that I have on this Apple Computer are:

PaintBrush

SketchBookPro7

PaintDS &

GIMP.

Then the Wacom Tablet I didn’t get that working with the Apple Computer, & white wireless battery mouse I don’t think it’s gonna be working with Laptop, as it’s Apple product kind of mouse that probably only can be paired with Apple Computer-signal.

And can find even more other drawing programs as Drawing Websites-to just use & draw online with those. But I don’t know if the drawings can be saved from the website drawing programs.

And each of the saved drawings drawn from a drawing program would be switched to other drawing programs to draw over the same drawings with(just try other drawing programs on the same picture!), probably except from the GIMP drawing program. - Each drawings that I saved are just put to a regular photo format-to the desktop screen, even if it’s drawings in it.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 18, 2024 7:27 AM MDT
      September 16, 2024 5:29 PM MDT

And my iPhone, iPad & Laptop can take pictures of actual outside objects, same as take pictures with a camera. But not sure if Apple Computer can do it too, instead I will just take picture from Laptop, save it on flash drive hook to Laptop, take it out & put flash drive to Apple Computer, then get the picture I just taken from Laptop to show it on Apple Computer.
    iPhone & iPad are touchscreen device, then Laptop & Apple computer I probably have to use mouse on those.
      September 16, 2024 5:36 PM MDT

Look through all these other drawing programs I have from my other computers, then I will get more drawings here soon.
      September 19, 2024 7:44 AM MDT

And here’s the drawing that I just made some changes from the first drawing that I put up there:
      September 14, 2024 7:56 AM MDT

You must like trees.  
      September 14, 2024 12:57 PM MDT

In some house decoration I do!
    Next picture from Pixel Studio:

I tried making this house room that look like it would have other strange new hidden rooms with other different exotic things right inside of that too, then I will draw in the other new large robotic cleaner that you probably haven’t seen before, I will put that in the far distant place of this floor room.

September 14, 2024 3:09 PM MDT

Make the robotic floor cleaner in the form of a nice looking man.  lol
      September 14, 2024 3:14 PM MDT

Okay I will make that too with the cleaner!
    And I will put some other stuff outside(to the sky), anything particular you would like to see out there? This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 14, 2024 4:28 PM MDT
      September 14, 2024 3:30 PM MDT

And Here!:

The robotic cleaner with a face on it!
    And I will draw a mechanical appliance or electronic and put it closer-on the side on floor this time, I will decide what that will do as see how it looks at a finish object drawing!

September 14, 2024 4:44 PM MDT

On the right, I made something that looks as a large cylinder thing came out of that large hole from the floor!
      September 14, 2024 4:46 PM MDT

I wondered what that was, now I know. lol
      September 14, 2024 5:01 PM MDT

Yes-Great!
      September 14, 2024 6:02 PM MDT