Discussion » Questions » Arts » . The (house) drawings for you, you would like to see them?

. The (house) drawings for you, you would like to see them?

And then I will do more changes or draw more over these simple pixelized pictures later on

Posted - September 12

Responses

:   )  hahahaha love it!!!
      September 14, 2024 9:07 PM MDT

September 15, 2024 9:19 AM MDT

And then I may draw another interesting scene that I would like to be in-using the same pixel drawing, & I may tell you the name of the scene when I draw it.
    Or I may show you what other device with its other drawing equipment that I was doing computer drawing on also - I have 3 other ones.
      September 14, 2024 6:25 PM MDT

I found the program on my iPad however my hands shake too much to draw anything...plus...no pixels available.  
      September 14, 2024 9:08 PM MDT

Does it don’t let you change any pixel color on the screen-when you just touch the iPad screen with your finger & then move your finger across the screen?
      September 15, 2024 7:47 AM MDT

No, no pixels. 
      September 15, 2024 10:16 AM MDT

Okay, on the program shown on my iPad up there, the drawing tool that looks highlighted, did you try push the pen icon on the right with your finger, then push a color from the left, & move your finger around on the center canvas in the whole iPad screen? That’s how the colored pixels get drawn in on that Pixel Studio Drawing Program.
      September 15, 2024 11:00 AM MDT

I appreciate the tip however my hands shake too much to draw anything.  There is a brain surgery that could cure it, but I doubt my insurance would pay for it, if it did I'd have it done tomorrow.  It's really a simple surgery as surgeries go, I've watched it online. 
      September 17, 2024 12:15 AM MDT

Okay-yes!
      September 17, 2024 4:12 AM MDT

Drawing on Pixel Studio is much easier than the Paint Program, GIMP, or Sketchbook Program, because on Pixel Studio you’re drawing only in much larger pixels as it‘s much lesser resolution to draw with, that look much more basic. If you still don’t think you can do any drawing, I will just draw other different forms of scenes using my other drawing programs-on my other computers.
      September 17, 2024 7:34 AM MDT

On my Apple Computer

I have this Encyclopedia Program, You can tell me what You like to search for in this & in/from what source,(maybe do one at a time as you give me the order in steps) I will click-in, type it in for you & search it to give you the article from it-maybe not all at once, but maybe one page at a time(that if you may not want to read the whole thing from it!)
    Actually would just give them a try on this!

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 16, 2024 7:59 PM MDT
      September 16, 2024 7:58 PM MDT

I started drawing around on SketchBookPro7 on Apple Computer, if it takes really long time to come-up anything really particular created on it, I probably will just continue drawing other kinds of scenes now, copy more images as I do drawings on it, try other drawing programs now to do other different drawings-but I just have to keep using it for a while-also may copy pictures to it too.
    Sometimes I draw windingly-randomly, hoping for it to be something good drawn that what I don’t really know what it will gonna be drawn! Especially in SketchBookPro or GIMP in particular. This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 17, 2024 7:46 AM MDT
      September 17, 2024 7:41 AM MDT

The hall walk on the way to the swimming pool:   (3 pictures of these for now)

Now this last picture is the open swimming pool scene, then I will add the people/swimmers in there later, but I have to see how exactly I want the swimming pool to look with these too.

September 15, 2024 9:25 AM MDT

Yes, a swimming pool, wish I had one now for easy exercise because of my bones. 

This post was edited by . at September 15, 2024 10:19 AM MDT
      September 15, 2024 10:17 AM MDT

Yes! I remember that I did that other pool scene that was for your drawing requests there!!
      September 15, 2024 10:52 AM MDT

I just try making another form of swimming pool that would look close to as interesting as it can get, of the indoor swimming Pool they would like to go to from school, on this one I put just the gray-as maybe it’s about just the color of the type of swimming pool that I’m thinking of for now.
    On this one I try making the other enclosing pool compartments/sections, then work on way from level of depth to the top surface of this pool drawing-to drawing variation from light to dark that I just did here-figuring that the bottom depth would be the darkest, & maybe the higher level from the water to get to from it, the lighter the color of water area would be, then if it will come-out really good, then I will add this into the pool room, then I will add student swimmers in there-some of which my favorite students in it too, & maybe I might add some blues to this-but I will think about that for later-I pretty much know what colors goes with which swimming pool that’s now.
    After I put these in with this pool picture that shows here, it would look rough, jagged & little sloppy, because of the lesser number of pixels that’s only using here.

September 16, 2024 9:14 AM MDT

Wow, that a deep pool, can you skin dive in it?  lol
      September 16, 2024 2:19 PM MDT

Looks dark that it looks deep! 

This pool that looks kind of like the one you‘ll see at a Mall, with the water falling edge from that, is the one that people tosses coins in it, maybe that would be the on at-“Lakeside Mall!”
    okay I will add some people in it now.

September 16, 2024 3:10 PM MDT

The Romans had water features as you entered their house.  Like a lot of things about Roman architecture, however in modern times many of the things would not translate as useful. 
      September 16, 2024 3:34 PM MDT

I think I found what Roman Pool Fountain looked like
      September 16, 2024 5:11 PM MDT

Roman pools were used for bathing, the first bathhouses.   The water though heated was not filtered nor did it have a fresh water exchange. 
    Romans would slather themselves in oil then scrape it off, the water must have been disgusting. 
    The bathhouses were beautiful, gorgeous frescos on most of the walls and mosaic artistic floors.  Not sure if pools were ever used for recreational purposes, haven't heard of it.  
      September 16, 2024 5:52 PM MDT

Are these the ones?
      September 16, 2024 6:09 PM MDT

Wow, they are beautiful, yes like that.  Have you ever been to the Hearst Castle in California, it's a wonderful place, so inspirational.  There is an indoor pool, so beautiful and an outdoor area in the Roman style. 
    Part of their security was wild life roaming the grounds.  

The indoor pool, the picture doesn't do it justice, it is breathtaking. Famous people used to party there in the early 1900's, not something the average person would have, just the maintenance would be expensive.  Nice to look at but I would not want to have one like that.

My preference is a cozy pool with natural rocks all around and plenty of flowers, and small waterfall.  

This post was edited by . at September 17, 2024 3:39 PM MDT
      September 16, 2024 7:16 PM MDT

No I haven’t, haven’t been to any place like these.
      September 16, 2024 7:53 PM MDT

It's really worth the trip.  Did hear a while back, they closed off part of the house and now sell multiple tours for various sections of the house. Not sure if that's true.  I went  a very long time ago, it was one tour and covered a lot of the house and pool. 
      September 17, 2024 12:10 AM MDT