Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Arts » . The (house) drawings for you, you would like to see them?

. The (house) drawings for you, you would like to see them?

And then I will do more changes or draw more over these simple pixelized pictures later on

Posted - September 12

Responses

Roman pools were used for bathing, the first bathhouses.   The water though heated was not filtered nor did it have a fresh water exchange. 
    Romans would slather themselves in oil then scrape it off, the water must have been disgusting. 
    The bathhouses were beautiful, gorgeous frescos on most of the walls and mosaic artistic floors.  Not sure if pools were ever used for recreational purposes, haven't heard of it.  
      September 16, 2024 5:52 PM MDT

Are these the ones?
      September 16, 2024 6:09 PM MDT

Wow, they are beautiful, yes like that.  Have you ever been to the Hearst Castle in California, it's a wonderful place, so inspirational.  There is an indoor pool, so beautiful and an outdoor area in the Roman style. 
    Part of their security was wild life roaming the grounds.  

The indoor pool, the picture doesn't do it justice, it is breathtaking. Famous people used to party there in the early 1900's, not something the average person would have, just the maintenance would be expensive.  Nice to look at but I would not want to have one like that.

My preference is a cozy pool with natural rocks all around and plenty of flowers, and small waterfall.  

This post was edited by . at September 17, 2024 3:39 PM MDT
      September 16, 2024 7:16 PM MDT

No I haven’t, haven’t been to any place like these.
      September 16, 2024 7:53 PM MDT

It's really worth the trip.  Did hear a while back, they closed off part of the house and now sell multiple tours for various sections of the house. Not sure if that's true.  I went  a very long time ago, it was one tour and covered a lot of the house and pool. 
      September 17, 2024 12:10 AM MDT

Now here’s the deep pool I added some swimmers in it, then I will put the pool door back in on the next pool picture.

September 22, 2024 8:19 AM MDT

ok, sounds good. 
      September 22, 2024 9:31 AM MDT

Okay,

Same deep pool edited with the pool’s open door back on it, but the door I added in covered too many of that pool area swimmers, so I just added other different swimmers there-just on the left side of that pool. I will use some other drawing programs if you want a much better picture of this deep swimming pool of several swimmers of this pool scene, but I would just do some more practice of drawing just on this Pixel Studio drawing program first.
    I would next try drawing more other varieties of image-like drawings on Pixel Studio.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 22, 2024 3:02 PM MDT
      September 22, 2024 2:37 PM MDT

And did you get to look at my many of other drawing programs from the 4 different computers that I have, that I‘m showing you right there?
      September 22, 2024 2:40 PM MDT

Yes, you are very creative. 
      September 22, 2024 3:02 PM MDT

Yes-and I will use those other drawing softwares later
      September 22, 2024 5:04 PM MDT

The 2 pictures that looks like the Metro Beach Swimming Pool place-one of  ‘em is underwater:

But that swimming Pool didn’t have the black floating tube, but I just put one in there-that’s to the top-right you see there.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at September 22, 2024 5:33 PM MDT
      September 22, 2024 5:30 PM MDT

And from an AI program about drawings, to tell it what to draw, do I just type in the words & enter that-that will be all the commands that will input to that, seems not so many variations from that, but would it just pick-up a very specific/particular details that does look good each time-that still is the picture result from the words I typed in to order it to get that (particular) picture?
    That’s what I hope of something good that will come up with when I would use an AI program that will actually draw
      September 22, 2024 2:54 PM MDT

I'm really having trouble again locating your new responses.  :  (                                                                   
      September 22, 2024 6:26 PM MDT

I'm really having trouble again locating your new responses.  :  (                                                                   
      September 22, 2024 6:26 PM MDT

How about the last page of this thread-& in the end of this last page: the swimming pool?

I may create one more thread of your thread too, & I would make that a picture only thread this time(?)
      September 22, 2024 6:57 PM MDT

For some reason your last post does not show up at the very end of the thread.  I have to scroll beginning at the top, search and search, sometimes I miss it and have to start over, it can be frustrating.  Perhaps I should do something different, not sure. It's probably me, I have a lot on my mind right now and am a little on edge. 

This post was edited by . at September 22, 2024 8:00 PM MDT
      September 22, 2024 7:56 PM MDT

Okay
      September 23, 2024 6:27 AM MDT

I just added 2 more simple pictures to that picture thread there, then for that I will not add any text there-for you to look at just pictures there.
    To the simple picture of a house room, I don’t think I should dot in as patterned color mixture-for the carpet area, as in the full computer picture resolution, they probably just make the whole area of the whole picture just one color right next to the area just little lighter than that color, as next area after it even a little lighter & so on-to just get gradually lighter as go gradually across from the picture or object as it gets near the shadow from the light in a picture-drawn from the computer that uses thousands or a million colors.
    But if I use a simple drawing program that don’t have much colors or has just a few colors, & then if I simply used-up all the few variation of colors from that whole simple drawing program palette drawing a simple picture, then if I want to make the simple picture to look better & that’s the only colors it have, then I will dot-pattern in the color area(alternating the 2 or more close colors to every pixels) using only the color(s) that’s just close to that color-as alternating combined colors-in 2 colors mixing pattern.-if you understand what I’m telling you about the colors here.
      September 23, 2024 12:43 PM MDT

And there wasn’t really anything wrong with your answerMug site, is there?
      September 23, 2024 12:44 PM MDT

I'm sure its just me.
      September 24, 2024 9:45 AM MDT

I put in the other thread there for you to reply & find my specific message to there when I reply other things in that thread-I will watch for that thread to be no longer than a page long this time!
      September 24, 2024 7:07 AM MDT

ok, that wold be great.  :  )
      September 24, 2024 9:46 AM MDT

Good!
      September 24, 2024 1:47 PM MDT

Okay then-out there I just put: one of thread for just pictures/drawings, & the other one just for text typing but in simpler-shorter typing, & in that text thread- you can go there & start typing, or I can go type in there first(?)
      September 24, 2024 5:26 PM MDT