Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Music » Was Frank Zappa absolutely right when he said 'people, we are not wrapped tight'?

Was Frank Zappa absolutely right when he said 'people, we are not wrapped tight'?

Posted - September 13

Responses

He probably was right – dude was pretty wise. Wondering if you ever heard his song Billy the Mountain. Cheers and happy weekend!

September 13, 2024 3:09 PM MDT

Not yet you see, my mind is pretty eclectric when it comes to all types of music but at 64, I don't care anymore because I have been torn apart with useless music tastes however I pick a classic rock song I like and listen to it like I do 5 times in a row very buzzingly and it does something for me. How about lawyers guns and money by Warren Zevon 5 times loud. Or BOC Black Blade or Hurricane Bob Dylan or Black Coffee Black Flag. In the song at first I thought he said scared to my heart 3 times and finish but I don't like crime. Watch it's power grow grow grow..killing to the end of time. This  sword here at my side don't act the way it should. Keeps calling me it's master but I feel like it's slave hauling me faster and faster to an early early grave. Its eyes are hell..

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at September 13, 2024 3:57 PM MDT
      September 13, 2024 3:43 PM MDT