Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Legal » I have to go do some er, um, . . . intensive and extensive “field research” in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I have to go do some er, um, . . . intensive and extensive “field research” in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Just as a precaution (and mind you, there’s very little chance that anything could actually go wrong), could any of you provide me with some bail money? Come to think of it, the more of you who pitch in for it, the better it will probably be. Thanks in advance!
  ~

Posted - September 14

Responses

What could go wrong, Jane could go wrong. Apparently you still haven't learned your lesson, Jane won't be happy to hear you are in need of money to bail you out.  However Jane can take care of herself as we have all seen.  This post was edited by . at September 14, 2024 3:56 PM MDT
      September 14, 2024 12:49 PM MDT

((((Shhhh, that’s not helpful input right now! If you want to help, find out if this retaining wall is adjacent to her front door or to a side window! I’ll only have a few seconds of running room before the searchlights are activated and she releases the hounds! Stat; the security guards are probably right behind me, I can’t wait all night! Grrrrrrrrr.))))

September 14, 2024 3:55 PM MDT

Usually, he gets denied bail. So, yes, I'm not happy that he needs bail money. Please don't help him.
      September 14, 2024 3:59 PM MDT

No problem Jane, he needs to stay locked up, perhaps he will at least slow down. 
      September 14, 2024 4:52 PM MDT

I’ll pay you back, even if I have to work it out in trade. 

~

September 15, 2024 2:44 PM MDT

No deal!!! 
      September 15, 2024 3:12 PM MDT