Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did you hear about Trump’s October Surprise?

Did you hear about Trump’s October Surprise?

Judge Chutkan opens the door for a massive October surprise in Trump's election interfernce case.

Posted - Fri at 5:49 PM

Responses

I did and it should not be allowed when Trump is under a gage order and allowed to respond.  
      September 28, 2024 7:50 AM MDT

Jack Smith’s evidence will be unsealed and made public Oct. 1st. So Trump does have the right to publicly talk about it. What he can’t publicly talk about is court room staff – witnesses and things that are redacted. That’s how it would be for ever US citizen. Cheers and happy weekend!

September 28, 2024 8:43 AM MDT

It is election interference.   As you know or you would not have referred to it as an October surprise.   Gag order should not apply. 

This post was edited by my2cents at September 28, 2024 9:29 AM MDT
      September 28, 2024 9:27 AM MDT

Very interesting!  I can't wait to see how this plays out, especially since it appears that this is what Trump wanted.  Brings to mind the saying, "Be careful what you wish for."  Judge Chutkan appears to be the kind of jurist you don't want to mess with.
      September 28, 2024 8:28 AM MDT

Trump would be smart to keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers handle it, but he isn't that smart.
      September 28, 2024 8:54 AM MDT

I think when Trump sent it to the Supreme court he figured it would all go away - because he had the deck stacked. And if he got back in the WH it would never come back.

Which brings to mind the saying – be careful what conspire for. Cheers and happy weekend!

September 28, 2024 9:16 AM MDT

I agree and I think he hoped that the case would be postponed until after the election when, if he won, he could end it completely.  Happy weekend to you. This post was edited by Spunky at September 28, 2024 9:43 AM MDT
      September 28, 2024 9:43 AM MDT