Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Have you considered why JD Vance 'changed his mind' about Trump? Watch the video.

Have you considered why JD Vance 'changed his mind' about Trump? Watch the video.

I rarely believe conspiracy theories,  but I suspected this scenario long before I heard it talked about.

Posted - Fri at 4:12 PM

Responses

Looking at it from that lens, it makes complete sense.  And it scares me to death to think that this could come to pass.  History repeats itself when we don't take heed and when enough low IQ MAGA adherents accept conspiracies over facts.  Anyone who says it can't happen here is a blithering fool but the concepts she puts forth may be too deep to understand for those with little intellect and a great deal of bias. This post was edited by Spunky at October 5, 2024 9:10 AM MDT
      October 4, 2024 9:43 PM MDT

I think that it might be true. And I think Trump is so gullible and egotistical that he won’t see it coming or he refuses to even consider that it might be true. Cheers and happy weekend!

October 5, 2024 9:17 AM MDT

He is also in such serious and obvious mental decline,  that there is no other explanation for him being able to get large campaign contributions.
      October 5, 2024 9:42 AM MDT

Again, P2025 is not Trump's agenda. 

Vance changed his mind about Trump for the same reason my husband changed his mind about Trump.....results. 

My husband thought of Trump as just another Hollywood idiot. But voted for him because at least he was talking right on policies.    And afterwards, he delivered on those policies. This post was edited by my2cents at October 5, 2024 1:55 PM MDT
      October 5, 2024 1:53 PM MDT

I see you missed the point. :) But thanks for answering. 
      October 5, 2024 4:33 PM MDT