Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Will Trump start calling Harris “a nasty mentally challenged rowdy drunk”?

Will Trump start calling Harris “a nasty mentally challenged rowdy drunk”?

During her interview with Stephen Colbert Harris sipped on a beer that was offered to her and she talked about her polices and Trump. After a few sips she called Trump a loser then apologized and jokingly said – see that is what happens when I drink.

I figure Trump is going to start claiming Harris is a nasty drunk because nasty fact less insults is all he has. Cheers!

Posted - October 9

Responses

The only way trump can make himself look "big" is to cut other people down.   VERY immature! 
      October 9, 2024 8:50 AM MDT

I disagree. Trump also wears lifts in his shoes to make himself look big. Cheers!

October 9, 2024 9:06 AM MDT

Not "big" as in height (or other "things"), "big" as in important.  Much like a pre-adolescent.
      October 9, 2024 12:07 PM MDT

I know - I was just goofing around. Cheers!
      October 9, 2024 1:27 PM MDT

It is not a new rumor that she drinks a lot.  Not beer though.  As you can tell from the Colbert clip, she is not a beer fan.   

What polices did she discuss, just that she is not Biden and she is not Trump. Ok, we know that....but what are you gonna to fix what you and Joe broke. 

I don't care either  way, she will just be a continuation of Biden/Harris policies.    And this country needs rescued from those asap.   Both Kamala and Biden have said she had a decision in all of the policies both foreign and domestic.   And she has said there is NOTHING she would have done differently had she been the President and not the VP. 
    So the open border, the inflation, high gas, the Afghanistan withdrawal,  the UK/Russia war etc is all on her according to her. 
      October 9, 2024 9:46 AM MDT

How about not spreading unfounded rumors about Harris.  
      October 11, 2024 8:37 AM MDT

Please keep in mind that she is still the sitting VP. It is not appropriate for the VP publicly criticize, second guess, or provide alternative policies to the president. Her job is to support the president and not to act independently from him.
      October 11, 2024 9:31 AM MDT

BOTH Biden and Kamala have made is clear that she had a part in every decision domesticly and on foreign policy. 
    Kamala has stated clearly  that there is NO policy decision that was made that she would have done differently.  

Kamala owns this economy, the inflation, the housing crisis,  the open border,.....she helped make the decisions and she would not have changed any of them.

She owns the Afghanistan withdrawal,  the Ukraine/Russian war, Oct 7th...she helped make those decisions and would not change any of them.  

Es she is the current VP and it is a fine needle to thread when she needs to distance herself from the policy decisions made by the Biden/Harris Administration, and she is obviously not capable of threading that needle  but she is not even attempting it. She has claimed the decisions as her own. 
      October 12, 2024 6:12 AM MDT

I think that the Biden/Harris administration has made excellent progress considering the chaos they inherited from the previous administration. 
      October 12, 2024 7:07 AM MDT

We disagree.  They inherited a secure border and economy ready to bounce back from the covid lockdowns.    And Biden and Kamala's decisions destroyed both.  And Kamala foreign policy decision have cost many lives in the world. 
      October 12, 2024 8:24 AM MDT

I don't want to be disrespectful, so I'll just leave it there.
      October 12, 2024 8:26 AM MDT

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD?  THIS ISN'T THE ONLY THREAD ON WHICH COMMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED.  

OVER-MODERATION (DELETION OF COMMENTS THAT DON'T COMPORT WITH MODERATOR OPINIONS) WILL KILL THIS SITE.
      October 11, 2024 8:16 AM MDT

2 of my replies are gone. One was me trying to get the thread back on track by pointing out that the question was “will Trump start calling Harris a nasty mentally challenged rowdy drunk. The second one was my reply to a reply about how info has to be established before the question can be answered – and I replied that Trump didn’t seem to care about info or facts when he claimed Harris was mentally challenged. Cheers!

October 11, 2024 9:37 AM MDT

I just had a look at my profile and 5 of my replies are gone. Cheers!
      October 11, 2024 9:43 AM MDT

Some of my comments were also removed,  Trump is not the only one who doesn't care about facts.  
      October 12, 2024 7:21 AM MDT

Many of mine are gone, too as well as some from other posters.  
      October 11, 2024 11:54 AM MDT