Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Will Trump start calling Harris “a nasty mentally challenged rowdy drunk”?

Will Trump start calling Harris “a nasty mentally challenged rowdy drunk”?

During her interview with Stephen Colbert Harris sipped on a beer that was offered to her and she talked about her polices and Trump. After a few sips she called Trump a loser then apologized and jokingly said – see that is what happens when I drink.

I figure Trump is going to start claiming Harris is a nasty drunk because nasty fact less insults is all he has. Cheers!

Posted - 3 hours ago

Responses

The only way trump can make himself look "big" is to cut other people down.   VERY immature! 
      October 9, 2024 8:50 AM MDT

I disagree. Trump also wears lifts in his shoes to make himself look big. Cheers!

October 9, 2024 9:06 AM MDT

Not "big" as in height (or other "things"), "big" as in important.  Much like a pre-adolescent.
      October 9, 2024 12:07 PM MDT

It is not a new rumor that she drinks a lot.  Not beer though.  As you can tell from the Colbert clip, she is not a beer fan.   

What polices did she discuss, just that she is not Biden and she is not Trump. Ok, we know that....but what are you gonna to fix what you and Joe broke. 

I don't care either  way, she will just be a continuation of Biden/Harris policies.    And this country needs rescued from those asap.   Both Kamala and Biden have said she had a decision in all of the policies both foreign and domestic.   And she has said there is NOTHING she would have done differently had she been the President and not the VP. 
    So the open border, the inflation, high gas, the Afghanistan withdrawal,  the UK/Russia war etc is all on her according to her. 
      October 9, 2024 9:46 AM MDT

I see you have no trouble believing rumors.  Unless you have seen Harris drinking excessively or have concrete evidence that she does, how about not spreading gossip.  I know it's difficult, but try.
      October 9, 2024 10:58 AM MDT

I was not who brought up her drinking, and I stated it is a rumor.  Again, I follow the topic as the topic flows.  And while the purpose of the  question maybe to attack Trump, the topic is her drinking. And it is the left who trying referring to her as your "Wine Aunt" to appeal to younger voters.  Not the right but we will absolutely use it. This post was edited by my2cents at October 9, 2024 11:43 AM MDT
      October 9, 2024 11:40 AM MDT

Again, bullsh*t.
      October 9, 2024 12:09 PM MDT