Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is this anything to sneeze about?

Is this anything to sneeze about?

In a late night post Trump ranted about how much more healthy and fit for office he is compared to Harris - because Harris’s medical record shows she has seasonal allergies. Some of his rant was also about the interview Harris will have on Fox tomorrow. And I think it worries Trump. And in the next few weeks we will see a lot more late night crazy rants from him. Because he will be realizing he will lose the election. A few weeks before the 2020 election Trump made 100s - maybe even 1000s of late night rants to make himself feel better about becoming a loser. And that’s what he will do this time times 2 – because this time he will be a 2X loser. Cheers!

Posted - 9 hours ago

Responses

If Trump doesn't have allergies, it begs the question of why he is always sniffing.
      October 15, 2024 8:42 AM MDT

Well I’m not a doctor but the sniffing could be because of antihistamine abuse. Also some of Trump’s behavior could be from antihistamine abuse. Taking too much antihistamine can cause hallucinations and Trump has waved at imaginary crowds. Cheers!

October 15, 2024 9:02 AM MDT

Why would he take antihistamines if he doesn't have allergies?  I wonder what else could cause all that sniffing?
      October 15, 2024 9:23 AM MDT

Thought I would add that Trump’s sniffing could be from cocaine use (but I don’t think it is). There were rumors in the 80’s (and Trump’s playboy/predator days) that he did coke. And judging by the coke blowout vain on the side of his face he did a lot of it. A coke blowout vain is when a vain in the nasal passage ruptures from doing to much coke. Anyway in the 80s a lot of coke users switched to antihistamines and I think Trump was one of them. Cheers!

October 15, 2024 9:29 AM MDT

I remembered hearing something about this a long time ago, so I looked for it. The abuse part of the report was debunked, but it still leaves the question of why he had a drawer full of Sudafed if he doesn't have allergies. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sudafed-trump-tower/
      October 15, 2024 9:44 AM MDT

Personally, I use Benadryl for congestion.  I do not have allergies.   But Benadryl works better than any of the regular congestion meds.  
    The little  red pills used to be the best but they changed the formula and are junk now. 
      October 15, 2024 12:39 PM MDT

I wasn't aware that having allergies affects one's ability to run the country, assuming all other things say they are qualified.  I'd be more inclined to think that being a convicted felon should be more of a deterrent.
      October 15, 2024 9:01 AM MDT

Do you think the reason he had his goons confiscate his medical records from Dr. Bornstein is that he doesn't want the public to know he really has allergies? He needs some reassurance that strong men can have allergies. 
      October 15, 2024 9:26 AM MDT

I think if it was only allergies, he would not be averse to providing his medical condition.  
      October 15, 2024 10:46 AM MDT

Ranting and lying is all trump knows how to do.  If he ever kept quiet he'd explode.

Besides, he doesn't want people to know that he's allergic to "orange".
      October 15, 2024 9:15 AM MDT

Trump is allergic to the truth.
      October 15, 2024 10:47 AM MDT

Yeah and democracy gives him the runs. Cheers!

October 15, 2024 11:34 AM MDT