Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » BLACK FRIDAY occurred this year in America on a Tuesday. November 8 to be exact. There is nothing blacker than that is there?

BLACK FRIDAY occurred this year in America on a Tuesday. November 8 to be exact. There is nothing blacker than that is there?

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

I know I had a lame birthday, you don't have to rub it in.
      November 11, 2016 9:53 AM MST

My birthday was yesterday.  I did not celebrate it either.  Too sick at heart for any celebrations. 
      November 11, 2016 9:58 AM MST

No, Rosie, there is NOT.  I don't think anyone besides you is as sick about this as I am. We DO have that in common. 

I know this is extreme, but the Twin Towers was much preferable to this.  There was death and mayhem and tragedy galore, but it at least exposed a lot of graft and corruption and brought the country some awareness of what brotherhood and uniting together looked like.

Small potatoes compared to what transpired, I know.  But this?  The only thing it is going to bring is a nation of Twin Towers everywhere.  Everyone who voted for Trump is fighting with everyone who did not.  The entire globe is watching a nation who cannot even organize its government to truly represent what the people want.  This is chaos and disorder at the very foundation of the country.  This is announcing to the world that WE JUST HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET WHAT WE WANT as far as a governing organization at the top and most important level.  If we cannot get it together, how can any other country trust us to do anything we promise? 

We have the king of lies at the helm.  Folks we have a PIG for President.  Make no mistake about it. 
      November 11, 2016 10:05 AM MST

Trump owns plenty of foreign golf courses. He seems to get along with the golfers. 
      November 11, 2016 11:25 AM MST

So will you be packed up and have that foreign visa placed in your passport before inaguaration day or after?
    --
      November 11, 2016 10:18 AM MST

Aren't you going to ask what's wrong with being black?
      November 11, 2016 10:32 AM MST

Instigator. You want people to start hating me.  

Hey, wait . . .
    ~
      November 11, 2016 5:40 PM MST

yep
    the day that the music died,so bye bye miss american pie
      November 11, 2016 3:50 PM MST