And with his desire to be THE best in every possible category of every kind, in the entire history of the universe, may be he is the most radical, the most lunatic, of every kind of Worst -- in the entire history of time. Ever. THE worst. He's have it no other way.
Wait - - I'll now probably get kicked out of the White House forever. Oh, well. I heard it'll soon be The Trump House, right?
(Sarcasm was intended here. I've had a challenging day.)
I only lived through 11 administrations (all the others I only know of by what little was written in history books) , but out of those 11, trump is by far the worst (can't call him a leader as he cannot lead). he thinks he's a god (much like the Roman emperors did). he thinks the entire world should bow before him and grovel at his feet (if not he will 'make them pay"). he arrogantly believes that he knows everything and that he's always right (and is unable to admit he's ever wrong). he thinks might makes right (he's a bully). he's is aimlessly destroying this country while desperately trying to convince everyone else that the opposite is true. he gutted a government under the guise that he's saving money, while building monuments to himself, (although most people desperately want to forget him), running ads about how great he is (false pride), and funding an illegal war - on taxpayer money. he's also the biggest liar known to the human race (on par with Satan himself).