Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » How might you react if that weird guy at work

How might you react if that weird guy at work

(or school or a neighbor) were to say to you,

"Listen, the blanket you used on your bed this week is a bit too itchy, would you mind changing it for the softer one that's on the second shelf in your linen closet?  Did you know your underwear drawer has a lock on it?  Well, it used to be locked. Those things break real easily. Oh, and by the way, you're running a bit low on (insert any intimate personal grooming item/product here); I can pick it up for you the next time I'm at the drugstore. Well, technically, I'm there all the time because I stop by there a couple of times every day to buy things. Or to watch the cashiers and sales ladies from between the lotion aisle and the ear wax removal display.  I don't mind, really I don't . . . "

:|

Posted - November 24, 2016

Responses

There is only one person that would say or think that ever and right now he is thinking and writing this.

You are in strong need of a nice box of chocolates and a couch.  Watch a nice movie that is uplifting and not about stalking women who do not wish for your stalk.

LOL
      November 24, 2016 4:32 PM MST

Lol.  

Your parakeets need more water in their dish too.
    ~
      November 24, 2016 4:35 PM MST

Randy, you might want to start blogging about your life instead of putting in the form of a question. This isn't Jeopardy.
      November 24, 2016 4:39 PM MST

Lol.

The cap to the mouthwash bottle that you're looking for rolled to the left side of the counter, it's behind the box of tissues. 

~
      November 24, 2016 4:44 PM MST

Well then, what is that cap behind the toilet?
      November 24, 2016 5:43 PM MST

Shhhh!  That's the cap to the jar that came out of this box:

I didn't mention it before because she likes to keep that kind of thing private.  After all, I wouldn't want to embarrass her!

~
      November 24, 2016 7:48 PM MST